With the fast growing information technology in today’s digitized world, the skill set with right certifications that meet the industry standard has become the need of the hour. The developer should have the skill on updated technological advancements. The Microsoft professionals are offered benefits of further educational updations, new career avenues and even the interaction and access to the Microsoft Certified Professional member site. Microsoft certification helps in validating the IT professionals and enhance the expertise by providing tough, industry recognized and proven track of exams. They come well versed with the industry standards. There are following benefits of becoming a Microsoft certified professional as follows:
1) Becoming a certificate manager : The certifications can be downloaded from the Microsoft certifications which you have earned.
2) Certification Logos: The logos can also be downloaded officially.
3) MCP community and store: The Microsoft certification helps in purchasing the official apparels and accessories along with the logos; it also helps in creating networking among the MCP community with the peers.
4) Becoming a certification planner: The progress can be tracked for completing the certification.
5) The official transcript can be downloaded and also the sharing tool.
6) Member benefits and other promotional offers: The benefits of availing the special offers on the products and further discounts can be done and other member benefits of job options and evaluation software can be availed.
The Microsoft certification can be planned and earned by following the few steps like:
1) Computer skills: The Microsoft programs prerequisites involve the training on the programs and operating systems. The basic knowledge of the internet and right skills set should be obtained firstly before becoming a Microsoft certified professional.
2) Planning the certification: The goals should be choked out well according to the market demand and then the certification based on the same should be chosen. People can have the Microsoft word certification if their work is only related to creating and updating newsletters, manuals etc. The people who require managing a lot of database can go for MOS Access certification. Professional who need to make presentations require MOS PowerPoint certification and also MOS Outlook certification required for professionals on emailing systems.
3) Training methods: The training methods should be chosen in specification to the learning methods required suiting the time schedules.
4) Exams & tests: The tests should be booked well in advance and other promotional benefits should be availed.
5) After passing the above the Microsoft certification like Microsoft certified solutions expert and Microsoft certified solutions developer are gained.
6) The varied benefits of the Microsoft certified professional should be availed and new promotional benefits in the job should be done with the newly acquired skills set.
Microsoft certification in Pune and Microsoft certification in Mumbai opens avenues for becoming a Microsoft certified professional and help in extending the technical knowledge and technical credibility.