Cisco Certified Design Associate
Network design has become a challenge in the last few years because modern networks are complex and they are critical to business operations. Today’s design engineers are tasked with responding to the internetworking industry’s constant and rapid changes by designing robust, reliable, and scalable networks.
Course IntroductionNetwork design has become a challenge in the last few years because modern networks are complex and they are critical to business operations. Today’s design engineers are tasked with responding to the internetworking industry’s constant and rapid changes by designing robust, reliable, and scalable networks. To achieve Cisco Certified Design Associate (CCDA) certification, the Cisco Designing for Cisco Internetwork Solutions (DESGN) exam is required. This module provides the knowledge and skills needed to attain associate-level competency in network design. The topics include all the areas covered under the 200-310 CCDA exam.
- Assigned project manager will manage this program. This person will drive the program from its registration stage to monitoring and tracking of the candidates’ performance.
- Curriculum is based on CISCO course outlines.
- The Instructor-led certified courses is designed for the CCDA candidates with an aim to build theoretical knowledge supplemented by ample hands-on lab exercises.
- Optimal balance of theory classes and practical labs every week to ensure maximum absorption of technology by participants.
- Customized tests at the end of course to be attempted by every participant.
- Stringent passing standards with progress report of each participant.
- Facility of Lab on cloud available. (based on booking).
- Repeating or lectures allowed (based on seat availability)
- Discuss methodology in network design.
- Describe how to structure and modularize the network design using the Cisco Enterprise
- Architecture Design the Enterprise Campus and Enterprise Data Center modules.
- Design the Remote Connectivity modules as needed.
- Design a network addressing plan and select a suitable routing protocol for a given network design.
- Evaluate security solutions for the network.
- Discuss the design implications of voice transport across the network.
- Discuss the design implications of wireless networking
- Module 1: Applying a Methodology to Network Design
- Module 2: Structuring and Modularizing the Network
- Module 3: Designing Basic Campus and Data Center Networks
- Module 4: Designing Remote Connectivity
- Module 5: Designing IP Addressing and Selecting Routing Protocols
- Module 6: Evaluating Security Solutions for the Network
- Module 7: Identifying Voice Networking Considerations
- Module 8: Identifying Wireless Networking Considerations
- Module 9: Implementing and Operating the Network Design
- Describe developing business trends
- Identify network requirements to support the organization
- Describe the tools and process to characterize an existing network
- Describe the top-down approach to network design
- Describe network management protocols and features
- Describe Network Structure and Modularity
- Describe the network hierarchy
- Describe the modular approach in network design
- Describe network architecture for the enterprise
- Describe campus design considerations
- Design the enterprise campus network
- Design the enterprise data center
- Describe enterprise network virtualization tools
- Describe the enterprise edge, branch, and teleworker design characteristics
- Describe physical and logical WAN connectivity
- Design branch office WAN solutions
- Describe access network solutions for a remote worker
- Design the WAN to support selected redundancy methodologies
- Identify design considerations for a remote data center
- Describe IPv4 addressing
- Describe IPv6 addressing
- Identify routing protocol considerations in an enterprise network
- Design a routing protocol deployment
- Describe the security lifecycle
- Identify Cisco technologies to mitigate security vulnerabilities
- Select appropriate Cisco security solutions and deployment placement
- Describe high-level voice and video architectures
- Identify the design considerations for voice and video services
- Describe Cisco Unified Wireless Network architectures and features
- Design a wireless network using controllers
- Instructor led online training is an ideal vehicle for delivering training to individuals anywhere in the world at any time.
- This innovative approach presents live content with instructor delivering the training online.
- Candidates will be performing labs remotely on our labs on cloud in presence of an online instructor.
- Rstforum uses microsoft lync engine to deliver instructor led online training.
- Advances in computer network technology, improvements in bandwidth, interactions, chat and conferencing, and realtime audio and video offers unparalleled training opportunities.
- Instructor led online training can helps today’s busy professionals to perform their jobs and upgrade knowledge by integrating self-paced instructor led online training in their daily routines.
Labs on cloud