Cisco Certified Network Associate - Cloud
Many companies are embracing the Cloud to help them to be more agile, flexible, and effective at delivering better business outcomes. Today, the majority of companies are already using XaaS offerings, and by 2018, it’s estimated that 78% of workloads will be processed through the cloud.
The CCNA Cloud certification is a job role focused certification and training program that helps Cloud engineers, Cloud Administrators, and Network Engineers to develop, advance, and validate their cloud skill set, and enables them to help their IT organization meet changing business demands from technology transitions.
With a CCNA Cloud certification, you will obtain the skills to perform entry-level provisioning and support of Cisco cloud solutions. Learn from the only company that has an end-to-end Cloud and Intercloud story.
- Describe common cloud characteristics and service models
- Compare cloud deployment models
- Explain the function of the data center as a major resource for cloud services
- Illustrate key features of Cisco UCS
- Define server virtualization
- Describe network architectures for the data center
- Describe Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure (Cisco ACI™)
- Describe infrastructure virtualization
- Define virtual application containers
- Analyze storage provisioning concepts
- Describe basic SAN and NAS storage concepts
- Describe the differences between all the storage access technologies
- Identify the various Cisco storage network devices
- Describe various reference architectures for converged infrastructure
- Introducing Cloud Computing Basic Concepts
- Describing Cloud Service Models
- Comparing Cloud Deployment Models
- Exploring the Cisco Intercloud™ Solution
- Describing Cisco Data Center Network Architecture
- Exploring Virtual Networking
- Identifying Cisco Nexus® 1000V Series Switches
- Defining and Analyzing Cisco Virtual Networking Service Appliances
- Defining and Analyzing Software-Defined Network Fundamentals
- Describing the Cisco ACI Solution
- Comparing Storage Options
- Describing Fibre Channel Storage Networking Concepts
- Exploring NAS Basic Concepts
- Identifying Cisco MDS and Cisco UCS Invicta™ Products
- Describing the Cisco UCS C-Series Product Family
- Identifying the Cisco UCS B-Series Product Family
- Explaining Cisco UCS Provisioning
- Defining Server Virtualization
- Exploring Reference Architectures for Converged Infrastructure
- Describing Cloud Automation, Provisioning, and Management Platforms
- Examine Cisco Intercloud Fabric Director
- Explore the Cisco UCS Manager GUI
- Review Cisco UCS Series Configuration
- Deploy VMware ESXi Server on Cisco UCS Servers
- Examine the Cisco Prime Network Services Controller
- Deploy Cisco Virtual Security Gateway
- Deploy Cisco ASA 1000V Cloud Firewall
- Instructor led online training is an ideal vehicle for delivering training to individuals anywhere in the world at any time.
- This innovative approach presents live content with instructor delivering the training online.
- Candidates will be performing labs remotely on our labs on cloud in presence of an online instructor.
- Rstforum uses microsoft lync engine to deliver instructor led online training.
- Advances in computer network technology, improvements in bandwidth, interactions, chat and conferencing, and realtime audio and video offers unparalleled training opportunities.
- Instructor led online training can helps today’s busy professionals to perform their jobs and upgrade knowledge by integrating self-paced instructor led online training in their daily routines.
Labs on cloud