Cisco Certified Network Professional - Cloud
Cloud adoption is driving new roles and responsibilities. Cloud engineers need the skills to work with private, public and hybrid cloud models, and leverage Intercloud solutions. The CCNP Cloud certification is a lab based training and certification program that is targeted at Cloud engineers, Cloud Administrators, Cloud Designers, and Architects working in Data Centers. This program delivers the knowledge and skills necessary to design, provision, automate and manage Cloud and Infrastructure-as-a-Service deployments. Learn from the only company that has an end-to-end Cloud and Intercloud story.
The majority of organizations today are experiencing the demands that come with rapid technology shifts causing IT departments of all sizes to embrace these new changes, especially in the realm of cloud. Cisco has introduced the new CCNA and CCNP Cloud certifications and Fast Lane has the training to help you gain your new certification.
Whether you are beginning a career in Cloud or making a transition from a data center or networking role, the new CCNA and CCNP Cloud certifications will assist you with that transition. The new Cloud certification program will enable you to build both private and hybrid cloud Infrastructure-as-a-Service. IT departments will be able to enable and control enterprise-wide cloud deployments in a reliable, consolidated manner.
- Describe major components of the cloud infrastructure
- Implement and troubleshoot the computing component in the cloud
- Implement and troubleshoot the storage component in the cloud
- Implement and troubleshoot the network component in the cloud
- Troubleshoot cloud environments that consist of multiple components
- Fabric extender benefits
- Nexus 5k, 7k and 9k series switches
- Cisco NX-OS
- Cisco UCS
- FCoE protocol and characteristics
- Server virtualization
- VM benefits
- Cloud management platforms
- Hypervisor on server set up
- Deploy hypervisors
- Lights-out management network
- UCS cloud platform implementation
- Service profile network configuration
- LAN and SAN separation
- Server boot policies
- Troubleshooting methodology
- UCS tools
- Compute infrastructure troubleshooting scenarios
- Service profiles
- Boot policies
- Cloud storage implementation
- Storage types
- SAN protocols
- Virtual SANs
- Zoning modes
- Zoning configuration
- Provisioning storage space
- Storage access configuration
- Fibre channel storage
- SAN/iSCSI boot
- Access rights, file and folder permissions
- Storage infrastructure troubleshooting methodology
- Storage troubleshooting scenarios
- Virtual device context (VDC) overview
- VDC with VLANs and VRFs
- FCoE VDC
- Port channels
- VMware standard vSwitch
- Nexus 1000V
- VSM-to-VEM communication
- Hypervisor VTEP implementation
- UCS network configuration elements
- MAC pool
- Network policy
- iSCSI vNICs
- Server management
- Network infrastructure troubleshooting methodology
- Multiple components troubleshooting scenarios
- Storage provisioning using UCS director workflows troubleshooting
- VM provisioning troubleshooting
- UCS Manager and UCS Director Quickstart
- Deploy CentOS Host on UCS Blade Server
- Deploy ESXi Hosts on Remote Storage
- Troubleshoot Storage Access
- Configure Network Server Connectivity
- Configure Virtual Network Connectivity
- Troubleshoot Network Connectivity (Optional Challenge)
- Troubleshoot Capstone Lab (Optional Challenge)
- Instructor led online training is an ideal vehicle for delivering training to individuals anywhere in the world at any time.
- This innovative approach presents live content with instructor delivering the training online.
- Candidates will be performing labs remotely on our labs on cloud in presence of an online instructor.
- Rstforum uses microsoft lync engine to deliver instructor led online training.
- Advances in computer network technology, improvements in bandwidth, interactions, chat and conferencing, and realtime audio and video offers unparalleled training opportunities.
- Instructor led online training can helps today’s busy professionals to perform their jobs and upgrade knowledge by integrating self-paced instructor led online training in their daily routines.
Labs on cloud