Cyber Secure Coder
In today’s digital world, companies and end users alike are using applications to access and interact with their data on a daily basis. To keep up with the demand for constant connectivity, organizations are purchasing and developing applications at an impressive rate – but they are not always designed to defend against the ever-evolving threat landscape. Cyber Secure Coder is designed to validate the knowledge and skills required to design and develop secure applications, regardless of the language used for development or the platform on which they will be deployed.
Course IntroductionCyber Secure Coder is the Comprehensive Certification for Validating Secure Coding Practices – for all developers, in all programming languages, on all platforms. The Cyber Secure Coder exam will certify that the successful candidate has the knowledge, skills, and abilities to design and develop a variety of applications for various platforms, analyze security concerns outside of specific languages and platforms, use a number of testing and analysis tools, and mitigate against common threats to data and systems.
- Instructor led online training is an ideal vehicle for delivering training to individuals anywhere in the world at any time.
- This innovative approach presents live content with instructor delivering the training online.
- Candidates will be performing labs remotely on our labs on cloud in presence of an online instructor.
- Rstforum uses microsoft lync engine to deliver instructor led online training.
- Advances in computer network technology, improvements in bandwidth, interactions, chat and conferencing, and realtime audio and video offers unparalleled training opportunities.
- Instructor led online training can helps today’s busy professionals to perform their jobs and upgrade knowledge by integrating self-paced instructor led online training in their daily routines.
Labs on cloud