CyberSec First Responder
Cybersecurity professionals require a well-rounded understanding of the tools, processes, and strategies that can be employed to defend their information systems from constantly evolving threats. CyberSec First Responder™ (CFR) is a comprehensive certification designed to validate the knowledge and skills required to protect these critical information systems before, during, and after an incident.
Course IntroductionThis course covers the duties of those who are responsible for monitoring and detecting security incidents in information systems and networks, and for executing a proper response to such incidents. Depending on the size of the organization, this individual may act alone or may be a member of a cybersecurity incident response team (CSIRT). The course introduces tools and tactics to manage cybersecurity risks, identify various types of common threats, evaluate the organization’s security, collect and analyze cybersecurity intelligence, and handle incidents as they occur. Ultimately, the course promotes a comprehensive approach to security aimed toward those on the front lines of defense.
- Assess information security risk in computing and network environments.
- Analyze the cybersecurity threat landscape.
- Analyze reconnaissance threats to computing and network environments.
- Analyze attacks on computing and network environments.
- Analyze post-attack techniques on computing and network environments.
- Implement a vulnerability management program.
- Evaluate the organization’s security through penetration testing.
- Collect cybersecurity intelligence.
- Analyze data collected from security and event logs.
- Perform active analysis on assets and networks.
- Respond to cybersecurity incidents.
- Investigate cybersecurity incidents.
- Topic A: Identify the Importance of Risk Management
- Topic B: Assess Risk
- Topic C: Mitigate Risk
- Topic D: Integrate Documentation into Risk Management
- Topic A: Classify Threats and Threat Profiles
- Topic B: Perform Ongoing Threat Research
- Topic A: Implement Threat Modeling
- Topic B: Assess the Impact of Reconnaissance
- Topic C: Assess the Impact of Social Engineering
- Topic A: Assess the Impact of System Hacking Attacks
- Topic B: Assess the Impact of Web-Based Attacks
- Topic C: Assess the Impact of Malware
- Topic D: Assess the Impact of Hijacking and Impersonation Attacks
- Topic E: Assess the Impact of DoS Incidents
- Topic F: Assess the Impact of Threats to Mobile Security
- Topic G: Assess the Impact of Threats to Cloud Security
- Topic A: Assess Command and Control Techniques
- Topic B: Assess Persistence Techniques
- Topic C: Assess Lateral Movement and Pivoting Techniques
- Topic D: Assess Data Exfiltration Techniques
- Topic E: Assess Anti-Forensics Techniques
- Topic A: Implement a Vulnerability Management Plan
- Topic B: Assess Common Vulnerabilities
- Topic C: Conduct Vulnerability Scans
- Topic A: Conduct Penetration Tests on Network Assets
- Topic B: Follow Up on Penetration Testing
- Topic A: Deploy a Security Intelligence Collection and Analysis Platform
- Topic B: Collect Data from Network-Based Intelligence Sources
- Topic C: Collect Data from Host-Based Intelligence Sources
- Topic A: Use Common Tools to Analyze Logs
- Topic B: Use SIEM Tools for Analysis
- Topic A: Analyze Incidents with Windows-Based Tools
- Topic B: Analyze Incidents with Linux-Based Tools
- Topic C: Analyze Malware
- Topic D: Analyze Indicators of Compromise
- Topic A: Deploy an Incident Handling and Response Architecture
- Topic B: Contain and Mitigate Incidents
- Topic C: Prepare for Forensic Investigation as a CSIRT
- Topic A: Apply a Forensic Investigation Plan
- Topic B: Securely Collect and Analyze Electronic Evidence
- Topic C: Follow Up on the Results of an Investigation
- Instructor led online training is an ideal vehicle for delivering training to individuals anywhere in the world at any time.
- This innovative approach presents live content with instructor delivering the training online.
- Candidates will be performing labs remotely on our labs on cloud in presence of an online instructor.
- Rstforum uses microsoft lync engine to deliver instructor led online training.
- Advances in computer network technology, improvements in bandwidth, interactions, chat and conferencing, and realtime audio and video offers unparalleled training opportunities.
- Instructor led online training can helps today’s busy professionals to perform their jobs and upgrade knowledge by integrating self-paced instructor led online training in their daily routines.
Labs on cloud