Aggregation Services Routers (ASR 9K)
This instructor led course offered by RSTFORUM introduces you to the features and functions of the Cisco ASR 9000 Series Aggregation Services Routers platform. Through a combination of lecture and hands-on labs, you will learn all major aspects of the platform, including Layer 2 and Layer 3 services, Layer 2 and Layer 3 multicast, Operation, Administration, and Maintenance (OAM), quality of service (QoS) features, and network virtualization.
Course IntroductionThis instructor led course offered by RSTFORUM introduces you to the features and functions of the Cisco ASR 9000 Series Aggregation Services Routers platform. Through a combination of lecture and hands-on labs, you will learn all major aspects of the platform, including Layer 2 and Layer 3 services, Layer 2 and Layer 3 multicast, Operation, Administration, and Maintenance (OAM), quality of service (QoS) features, and network virtualization.
- Course contents are based on Cisco guide lines
- Dedicated Monitoring to evaluate and report candidates progress
- Extensive hands-on lab exercises
- Experience the best in class lab equipment
- Industry acclaimed, experienced and certified instructors
- Curriculum is based on CISCO course outlines and is designed by experienced professionals
- The Instructor-led certified courses is designed with an aim to build theoretical knowledge supplemented by ample hands-on lab exercises
- Optimal balance of theory classes and practical labs every week to ensure maximum absorption of technology by participants
- List and describe the major features and benefits of an ASR 9000 Series router
- List and describe the major features and benefits of the Cisco IOS® XR OS
- Understand data flow through the ASR 9000 Series router © 2015 Cisco and/or its affiliates. All rights reserved. This document is Cisco Public Information.
- Configure the ASR 9000, back out of configuration changes, and restore older versions of the configuration
- Install the Cisco IOS XR OS, package information envelopes (PIEs), and software maintenance updates (SMUs)
- Enable multicast routing on an ASR 9000 Series router
- Configure Multiprotocol Label Switch-Traffic Engineering (MPLS-TE) on an ASR 9000 Series router
- Configure Layer 3 VPN services
- Configure Ethernet link bundles
- Configure local E-Line L2VPN
- Configure Ethernet over MPLS (EoMPLS) E-Line Layer 2 VPN
- Configure EoMPLS with pseudowire backup
- Configure local E-LAN Layer 2 VPN
- Configure link-based Ethernet Operation, Administration, and Maintenance (OAM)
- Configure virtual private LAN service (VPLS) Layer 2 VPN
- Configure VPLS with Border Gateway Protocol (BGP) autodiscovery
- Configure service-based connectivity fault management (CFM)
- Describe Multiple Spanning Tree Access Gateway (MST-AG)
- Configure Layer 2 multicast features
- Describe basic QoS implementation
- Describe how to configure and verify network virtualization (nV) on the ASR 9000 Series router.
- Introduction to the Cisco ASR 9000 Series Aggregation Series Routers
- Cisco IOS XR Software Overview
- Cisco IOS XR Software Configuration Basics
- Cisco IOS XR Software Installation
- Cisco IOS XR Software Operations
- Cisco IOS XR Routing Protocols
- Layer 3 Multicast
- Cisco IOS XR MPLS
- Cisco IOS XR Layer 3 VPN
- Module 11: Cisco ASR 9000 Layer 2 Architecture
- Module 12: Cisco ASR 9000 Point-to-Point Layer 2 Services
- Module 13: Cisco ASR 9000 Multipoint Layer 2 Services
- Module 14: Cisco ASR 9000 Operation, Administration, and Maintenance
- Module 15: Cisco ASR 9000 Layer 2 Multicast
- Module 16: Cisco ASR 9000 QoS
- Module 17: Cisco ASR 9000 Network Virtualization
- Lab 1: Hardware Discovery and Initial Configuration
- Lab 2: Cisco IOS XR Software Installation
- Lab 3: Cisco IOS XR Operations
- Lab 4: OSPF Routing Configuration
- Lab 5: IS-IS Routing Configuration
- Lab 6: BGP Routing Configuration
- Lab 7: Layer 3 Multicast
- Lab 8: MPLS
- Lab 9: Layer 3 VPN
- Lab 10: Local E-Line
- Lab 11: EoMPLS E-Line
- Lab 12: Local E-LAN
- Lab 13: VPLS
- Lab 14 OAM
- Lab 15: Layer 2 Multicast
- Instructor led online training is an ideal vehicle for delivering training to individuals anywhere in the world at any time.
- This innovative approach presents live content with instructor delivering the training online.
- Candidates will be performing labs remotely on our labs on cloud in presence of an online instructor.
- Rstforum uses microsoft lync engine to deliver instructor led online training.
- Advances in computer network technology, improvements in bandwidth, interactions, chat and conferencing, and realtime audio and video offers unparalleled training opportunities.
- Instructor led online training can helps today’s busy professionals to perform their jobs and upgrade knowledge by integrating self-paced instructor led online training in their daily routines.
Labs on cloud