Network Services Orchestrator (NSO)
This 15day (Weekdays – 3hrs.) OR 8-week (Sunday/Saturday) Cisco Network Services Orchestrator Foundation (NSO100) and CISCO Network Services Orchestrator Advanced Design (NSO300) course is an instructor-led, lab-based, hands-on course. This course introduces learners to the Cisco Network Services Orchestrator (NSO) solution, which leverages the power of YANG and NETCONF to streamline network operations and management. By focusing on the latest standards and innovation, Cisco NSO is a true multivendor software-defined networking (SDN) solution.
Course IntroductionAutomation has been identified as one of the main ways for service providers and large enterprises to reduce cost. This is becoming more and more important in modern business, where the average return per user is diminishing year by year. SDN principles deliver abstractions of existing network infrastructure, which enable faster service development and deployment. Standards such as NETCONF and YANG are currently the driving force behind these abstractions and are enabling a significant improvement in network management.
- Course contents are based on open standard Software-Defined Network.
- Dedicated Monitoring to evaluate and report candidates progress
- Extensive hands-on lab exercises
- Regular evaluation.
- Industry acclaimed, experienced and certified instructors
- Assigned project manager will manage this program. This person will drive the program from its registration stage to monitoring and tracking of the candidates’ performance.
- Curriculum is based on CISCO NSO.
- The Instructor-led certified courses is designed for the NSO candidates with an aim to build theoretical knowledge supplemented by ample hands-on lab exercises
- Courseware includes course kits and other reference material to enable students to prepare for course.
- Optimal balance of theory classes and practical labs every week to ensure maximum absorption of technology by participants
- Customized tests at the end of course to be attempted by every participant
- Stringent passing standards with progress report of each participant
- Facility of Lab on cloud available (based on booking)
- Repeating or lectures allowed (based on seat availability)
- Understand the NETCONF protocol and be able to read and write simple YANG models
- Explain how Cisco NSO communicates with network devices
- Understand the difference between devices that are fully NETCONF capable and those that are less or not NETCONF capable
- Understand the support for candidate configuration and confirmed commit support
- Extend device models using YANG
- Design a real-world usable service
- Explain the YANG service model structure
- Explain the mapping logic of service parameters to device models and consequently to device configurations
- Explain the transactional service activation and how it relates to business requirements
- Use logs to troubleshoot the Cisco NSO deployment and check NSO communication with network devices
- Work with the alarm console, and understand the NSO alarm structure and how it conforms to modern network operations procedures
- Access external data from service models
- Understand and use the Reactive Fastmap principle
- Create YANG service models to accommodate the provisioning of Layer 2 VPNs across network devices
- Create YANG service models to accommodate the provisioning of Layer 3 VPNs across network devices
- Describe how service stacking works
- Describe the process of designing, deploying, and orchestrating a cloud VPN service
- Describe the process of deploying and integrating a Cisco Elastic Services Controller with Cisco NSO
NSO1 Foundation course
- Network Orchestration Overview
- Cisco NSO Architecture
- NETCONF Overview
- YANG Overview
- System Setup
- Device Manager
- YANG Tutorial
- Service Design
- Service Management
- Cisco NSO Integration Options
- Cisco NSO System Administration
- Alarm Management and Reporting Lab outline
NSO2 Advanced Design
- Service Applications
- Layer 3 MPLS VPN Service Design
- Point-to-Point Layer 2 VPN Service Design
- Cloud VPN
- Simple Cloud VPN Service Design
- Cisco Elastic Services Controller (ESC)
- Service Chaining Design
- Service Chaining Implementation
NSO1 Foundation course
- Lab 1: Install NSO
- Lab 2: Manage Devices
- Lab 3: Create a Service
- Lab 4: Manage Services
- Lab 5: Use NSO APIs
- Lab 6: Troubleshoot and Debug NSO
NSO2 Advanced Design
- Lab 1: Layer 3 MPLS VPN Service
- Lab 2: L2VPN Service Enhancements
- Lab 3: Create a Simple CloudVPN Service Bundle
- Instructor led online training is an ideal vehicle for delivering training to individuals anywhere in the world at any time.
- This innovative approach presents live content with instructor delivering the training online.
- Candidates will be performing labs remotely on our labs on cloud in presence of an online instructor.
- Rstforum uses microsoft lync engine to deliver instructor led online training.
- Advances in computer network technology, improvements in bandwidth, interactions, chat and conferencing, and realtime audio and video offers unparalleled training opportunities.
- Instructor led online training can helps today’s busy professionals to perform their jobs and upgrade knowledge by integrating self-paced instructor led online training in their daily routines.
Labs on cloud