The Cisco Nexus Switch product line provides a series of solutions that attempt to make it easier to connect and manage disparate data center resources with software-defined networking (SDN). Leveraging the Cisco Unified Fabric, which unifies storage, data and networking (Ethernet/IP) services, the Nexus Switches create an open, programmable network foundation built to support a virtualized data center environment.
All switches in the Nexus range run the modular NX-OS firmware and operating system. Building on Cisco’s IOS, NX-OS combines the company’s storage area network (SAN) OS from its SAN switching lines with its IOS routing code. This modular design allows for fault containment and automatic recovery, so processes can be started, stopped, and upgraded, even without human intervention.
Nexus Switches provide a quick and dependable switching infrastructure aimed at giving users the high performance needed for the virtualized environment in next-generation data centers. They offer continuous system operations and transport freedom, I/O consolidation, as well as the delivery of advanced networking capabilities, such as high availability, hitless In-Service Software Upgrades (ISSU), etc.
- Instructor led online training is an ideal vehicle for delivering training to individuals anywhere in the world at any time.
- This innovative approach presents live content with instructor delivering the training online.
- Candidates will be performing labs remotely on our labs on cloud in presence of an online instructor.
- Rstforum uses microsoft lync engine to deliver instructor led online training.
- Advances in computer network technology, improvements in bandwidth, interactions, chat and conferencing, and realtime audio and video offers unparalleled training opportunities.
- Instructor led online training can helps today’s busy professionals to perform their jobs and upgrade knowledge by integrating self-paced instructor led online training in their daily routines.
Labs on cloud