Core Java Programming Language
Java Programming language is one of the most used and most popular languages in the world of IT development. Given its properties of platform independence, object-oriented approach, reusable code and dynamic classes – Java has emerged to be the most preferred language for programmers.
This 45-day (Weekdays – 3hrs.) OR 18-week (Sunday/Saturday-7hrs.) instructor led Core JAVA course is designed to provide professionals with extensive knowledge to accomplish their day to day job. The key to a high success rate is based on the program’s objectives as follows:
- Course contents focuses on foundation of logical analytics & Coding ability.
- Dedicated Monitoring to evaluate and report candidates progress
- Extensive hands-on lab exercises
- Industry acclaimed, experienced and certified instructors
- Project manager can be assigned to track candidates’ performance
- Curriculum based on course outlines defined by JAVA guidelines.
- This Instructor-led classroom course is designed with an aim to build theoretical knowledge supplemented by ample handson lab exercises
- Courseware includes reference material to maximize learning.
- Assignments and test to ensure concept absorption.
- Facility of Lab on cloud available (based on booking)
- Understand the need of Java-what, where, and why
- To understand why java is powerful language for developers.
- Understanding the various classes of JAVA API
- Understand the architecture of JAVA program
- To learn how to develop standalone application
- How to solve the problem using various approach
- Candidate will be able to create Standalone application
- To learn how to design and program java applications.
- Understanding the use of new features of java
- You will be able to hide the implementation and show only functionality
- Understand APIs and their placement in the program
- After the successful completion of this program, candidate will be able to write recursive program
- JAVA -what, where and why?
- Understanding Requirement: Why Java
- Why Java is important to the Internet
- History and Features of JAVA
- JAVA Virtual Machine (JVM)
- JAVA Running Environment (JRE)
- Creating First Simple Java Program
- JAVA Platform Independency
Module 2: An overview of JAVA & Buzzwords
- Data types, Variables and array
- Control statements
- Object oriented paradigms
- The three OOP Principles (Encapsulation, inheritance, Polymorphism)
Module 3: OOPs in JAVA
- Overview of Object-Oriented Programming
- Objects and Classes
- Defining your own class
- Creating object of a class
- Static Vs Instance members
- Understanding Access Controls
- Constructors in JAVA
- Constructor Overloading
- Method Overloading
- Inheritance Basics
- Types of Inheritance
- Concept of Polymorphism
- Method Overriding
- Final Variables, Methods and Classes
- Abstract Methods and Classes
- Nested and Inner Classes
- Defining Interfaces
- Implementing Interfaces
- Abstract Classes Vs Interface
- Creating Packages
- Importing a Package
Module 4: Array & String
- Array with functions
- Multi-Dimensional Array
- Creating String
- String Constructors
- String Operations
- Mutable String
- Methods of String Class
- Modifying a String
- String Buffer Class
Module 5: Exception Handling
- Understanding Exception
- Exception Vs Errors
- Using Try and Catch Block
- Multiple Catch Blocks
- Using Finally Block
- Throw and Throws Statement
- Creating Custom Exceptions
Module 6: GUI Programming & Event Handling
- Event Handling
- Adapter Classes
Module 7: Multithreading
- Concept of Multithreading
- Creating a Thread
- Thread methods
- InterThread Communication
Module 8: NT-35
Module 9: Input/Output
- What is I/O
- Byte and Character Streams
- Scanner Class
- File I/O
- Byte Streams Classes for File I/O
- Character Streams Classes for File I/O
- File Class
- Stream Tockenizer
- String Tockenizer
Module 10: Networking
- Networking Basics
- TCP/IP Client and Server Sockets
- URLConnection and DatagramSocket
- Instructor led online training is an ideal vehicle for delivering training to individuals anywhere in the world at any time.
- This innovative approach presents live content with instructor delivering the training online.
- Candidates will be performing labs remotely on our labs on cloud in presence of an online instructor.
- Rstforum uses microsoft lync engine to deliver instructor led online training.
- Advances in computer network technology, improvements in bandwidth, interactions, chat and conferencing, and realtime audio and video offers unparalleled training opportunities.
- Instructor led online training can helps today’s busy professionals to perform their jobs and upgrade knowledge by integrating self-paced instructor led online training in their daily routines.
Labs on cloud