OpenStackBy The OpenStack Foundation
Next Batch Date12 Feb 2020
This course will help you Deploy and Administer a real world OpenStack cloud platform. You will be building an OpenStack cloud from the ground up and will be working on it for entire duration of the course. This Course provides students with a detailed understanding of steps necessary to operate OpenStack environment. Participants will go through architectures, live implementations, provisioning and lab setup for the real-world challenges faced by OpenStack experts. This course has been developed to ensure that students get a complete overview for OpenStack cloud with guided and unguided practical sessions. By the end of this course we guarantee that the participant will be able to deploy and administer an OpenStack cloud computing platform all by himself.
What You Will Learn
A brief overview of everything you'll learn in this course
- A complete lower level detailed understanding of networking.
- General introduction to all the aspects of security, collaboration, service provider and enterprise.
- Master the fundamentals of identifying issues with networks and fix them so everything is scalable.
- Explain the basics of dynamic routing protocols and describe components and terms of Open Shortest Path First (OSPF)
- Describe network and device architectures and introduce virtualizations.
- Explain how Spanning Tree Protocol (STP) and Rapid
- Spanning Tree Protocol (RSTP) work.
All the information you need regarding this course
The course is designed for professionals who wish to learn OpenStack and use it to implement and manage OpenStack infrastructure. The course is also suitable for Systems Administrators, Technical & IT Professionals, Storage Administrators, Network Engineers.The course provides participants with a detailed understanding of the steps necessary to deploy an OpenStack environment from scratch. Through the process of manually deploying OpenStack rather than depending on deployment tools and scripts, students learn where to identify issues and how to overcome the hurdles for when things go wrong.
- Instructor led online training is an ideal vehicle for delivering training to individuals anywhere in the world at any time.
- This innovative approach presents live content with instructor delivering the training online.
- Candidates will be performing labs remotely on our labs on cloud in presence of an online instructor.
- Rstforum uses microsoft lync engine to deliver instructor led online training.
- Advances in computer network technology, improvements in bandwidth, interactions, chat and conferencing, and realtime audio and video offers unparalleled training opportunities.
- Instructor led online training can helps today’s busy professionals to perform their jobs and upgrade knowledge by integrating self-paced instructor led online training in their daily routines.
Build a Successful Career
We have trained more than 250,000 students to date. Many students have gone on to successful careers in a variety of industries, while others have harnessed the entrepreneurial spirit and knowledge they acquired in RST Forum to start their own businesses and create new jobs.
Labs on Cloud
We use Cloud computing to efficiently provide “Platform As A Service” (PAAS) to its students enabling them to quickly access Technology Racks over the internet and practice lab exercise from home These Racks are populated with latest equipment’s required for practical exercise’s.
Our web based forum allows its users to ask, hundreds of technical experts about their technology and certification problem. RST forum is a tight knit community of working professionals that provide timely help on technical, certification and design related queries.