Python ProgrammingBy Python Software Foundation
Next Batch Date12 Feb 2020
The Python course gives you a broad range of fundamental knowledge for all IT careers. Through a combination of lecture, hands-on labs, and self-study, you will learn how to install, operate, configure, and verify Python Interpreters in Linux and Windows Operating Systems. The course covers installation, foundational programming concepts such as variables, data-types, functions, classes, error handling, loops, regex, multi-tasking, special functions, data handling with files and databases; web scraping and automation, network automation, Server Automation (Windows & Linux) ; GUI stand-alone software development and basic API development for web-based applications. The course also gives you a foundation in OS Architectures, data visualization and software engineering & design. This course created for candidates to build a foundation in the programming and automation domain for developing real-world applications.
What You Will Learn
A brief overview of everything you'll learn in this course
- Become an automation engineer with python
- Join the python for automation course and start your journey to become a data scientist
- Learn python scripting for data analysis
- Build your foundation for advanced course like DevOps, SDN, Automation, Software Development, IoT, machine learning, deep learning and also other coding languages
- Learn and develop skills in various python libraries and modules
- Develop skills in pycharm, IDE, Anaconda, Jupyter Notebooks
- Develop skills in data analysis using opencv, pandas, docx, openpyxl, matplotlib, PDFHandling, sqlite3 & sqldb for sql databases, pymongo for nosql databases
- Develop skills and become automation engineer by using web scraping libraries such as selenium(webdrivers) & BeautifulSoup
- Develop skills and become a server administator by using python modules like paramiko, netmiko and ANSIBLE
- Develop skills in GUI Automation by using pyautogui and pywinauto libraries
- Develop software with python tkinter
- Develop REST APIs using flask in python to learn web-development basics
All the information you need regarding this course
This 100hrs (Lectures + hands-on Lab) Python training is targeted to engineers and technical personnel who want to start learning or enhance their skills in foundational OOP programming, code efficiency, web automation, network & server automation, data extraction, web scraping, data cleaning & visualization, GUI software development and basic API development. The Python track covers a breadth of topics like Environment Setup, Python2 vs Python3, loops, OOP concepts, data-type fundamentals, multi-tasking, automation, data handling and programmability. Python is a lab-intensive course and objectives are accomplished mainly through hands on learning.
- Course contents are based on in-demand Python projects being developed in the real world.
- Dedicated Monitoring to evaluate and report candidates progress
- Extensive hands-on lab exercises
- Industry acclaimed, experienced and certified instructors
- Instructor led online training is an ideal vehicle for delivering training to individuals anywhere in the world at any time.
- This innovative approach presents live content with instructor delivering the training online.
- Candidates will be performing labs remotely on our labs on cloud in presence of an online instructor.
- Rstforum uses microsoft lync engine to deliver instructor led online training.
- Advances in computer network technology, improvements in bandwidth, interactions, chat and conferencing, and realtime audio and video offers unparalleled training opportunities.
- Instructor led online training can helps today’s busy professionals to perform their jobs and upgrade knowledge by integrating self-paced instructor led online training in their daily routines.
Build a Successful Career
We have trained more than 250,000 students to date. Many students have gone on to successful careers in a variety of industries, while others have harnessed the entrepreneurial spirit and knowledge they acquired in RST Forum to start their own businesses and create new jobs.
Labs on Cloud
We use Cloud computing to efficiently provide “Platform As A Service” (PAAS) to its students enabling them to quickly access Technology Racks over the internet and practice lab exercise from home These Racks are populated with latest equipment’s required for practical exercise’s.
Our web based forum allows its users to ask, hundreds of technical experts about their technology and certification problem. RST forum is a tight knit community of working professionals that provide timely help on technical, certification and design related queries.