Certified Ethical Hacking course will significantly benefit security officers, auditors, security professionals, site administrators, and anyone who is concerned about the integrity of the network infrastructure.
Course IntroductionEthical Hacking is for network design engineers, technicians, and support engineers, who enable efficient network environments with an understanding of network design fundamentals. An ETHICAL HACKING certified network professional demonstrates the skills required to design basic campus, data center, security, voice, and wireless networks. CEHv8 consists of 20 core sub-modules designed to facilitate a comprehensive ethical hacking and penetration testing training. An Ethical Hacker is a technology expert; typically employed by an organization to assess the security system of the organization in order to discover vulnerabilities that can be exploited. Ethical hackers may use the same methods as the black hat hackers, but report the problems instead of taking advantage of them. This course on Ethical Hacking for Beginners goes deep down into the depths of networking, systems, web applications and actual exploitation and helps beginners to take their confident first step towards information security field.
This 10 day (Weekdays – 3hrs.) OR 8-week (Sunday/Saturday) instructor led Ethical Hacking course is designed to provide professionals with extensive networking knowledge to accomplish their day to day job and Ethical Hacking certifications. The key to a high success rate is based on the program’s objectives as follows:
- Assigned project manager will manage this program. This person will drive the program from its registration stage to monitoring and tracking of the candidates’ performance.
- Industry experienced certified instructors
- LABs on cloud available for practice from home
- Fees Refund if you are not satisfied with training delivered.
- Dedicated Monitoring to evaluate and report candidates progress
- Regular evaluation.
- The Instructor-led certified courses is designed for the Security candidates with an aim to build theoretical knowledge supplemented by ample hands-on lab exercises
- 8 week / module or 10 days / module, of intensive training + labs design.
- Optimal balance of theory classes and practical labs every week to ensure maximum absorption of technology by participants
- Customized tests at the end of course to be attempted by every participant
- Stringent passing standards with progress report of each participant
- Facility of Lab on cloud available.(based on booking)
- Repeating or lectures allowed (based on seat availability)
- Project manager will track Progress and performance of the candidates for Ethical Hacking.
After you complete this course you will be able to:
- This class will immerse the students into an interactive environment where they will be shown how to scan, test, hack and secure their own systems.
- Understand Ethical Hacking.
- The lab intensive environment gives each student in-depth knowledge and practical experience with the current essential security systems.
- Students will begin by understanding how perimeter defenses work and then be lead into scanning and attacking their own networks, no real network is harmed.
- Students then learn how intruders escalate privileges and what steps can be taken to secure a system.
- Scanning system resources with advanced IP scanners
- Hacking a web server by manipulating input
- Testing for Cross–Site Scripting (XSS) in a web application
- Detecting intrusions using Snort
- Encrypting data to prevent unauthorized access
- Understand how intruders escalate privileges.
- Understand Intrusion Detection, Policy Creation, Social Engineering, DDoS Attacks, Buffer Overflows and Virus Creation.
- Students will also learn about Intrusion Detection, Policy Creation, Social Engineering, DDoS Attacks, Buffer Overflows and Virus Creation.
- Apply countermeasures to secure your system against threats
- Test access to your data using ethical hacking techniques
- Implement real–world hacking techniques to test system security
- Employ complex tools to identify and analyze your company’s risks and weaknesses
- Find vulnerabilities in a network infrastructure
Following Topics will be covered in ETHICAL HACKING Course.
CEHV10 CONSISTS OF 20 CORE SUB-MODULES DESIGNED TO FACILITATE A COMPREHENSIVE ETHICAL HACKING AND PENETRATION TESTING TRAINING:
- Module-1 — Introduction to Ethical Hacking
- Module-2 — Footprinting & Reconnaissance
- Module-3 — Scanning Networks
- Module-4 — Enumeration
- Module-5 — Vulnerability Analysis
- Module-6 — System Hacking
- Module-7 — Malware Threats
- Module-8 — Sniffing
- Module-9 — Social Engineering
- Module-10 — Denial-Of-Service
- Module-11 — Session Hijacking
- Module-12 — Evading IDS, Firewalls and Honeypots
- Module-13 — Hacking Webservers
- Module-14 — Hacking Web Applications
- Module-15 — SQL Injection
- Module-16 — Hacking Wireless Networks
- Module-17 — Hacking Mobile Platforms
- Module-18 — IoT Hacking
- Module-19 — Cloud Computing
- Module-20 — Cryptography
STUDENTS GOING THROUGH CEH TRAINING WILL LEARN:
- Key issues plaguing the information security world, incident management process, and penetration testing
- Various types of foot printing, foot printing tools, and countermeasures
- Network scanning techniques and scanning countermeasures
- Enumeration techniques and enumeration countermeasures
- System hacking methodology, steganography, steganalysis attacks, and covering tracks
- Different types of Trojans, Trojan analysis, and Trojan countermeasures
- Working of viruses, virus analysis, computer worms, malware analysis procedure, and countermeasures
- Packet sniffing techniques and how to defend against sniffing
- Social Engineering techniques, identify theft, and social engineering countermeasures
- DoS/DDoS attack techniques, botnets, DDoS attack tools, and DoS/DDoS countermeasures Session hijacking techniques and countermeasures
- Different types of webserver attacks, attack methodology, and countermeasures Ethical Hacker.
- Different types of web application attacks, web application hacking methodology, and countermeasures
- SQL injection attacks and injection detection tools
- Wireless Encryption, wireless hacking methodology, wireless hacking tools, and wi-fi security tools
- Mobile platform attack vector, android vulnerabilities, jailbreaking iOS, windows phone 8 vulnerabilities, mobile security guidelines, and tools
- Firewall, IDS and honeypot evasion techniques, evasion tools, and countermeasures
- Various types of buffer overflows, how to mutate a buffer overflow exploit, buffer overflow detection tools, and countermeasures
- Different types of cryptography ciphers, Public Key Infrastructure (PKI), cryptography attacks, and cryptanalysis tools
- Various types of penetration testing, security audit, vulnerability assessment, and penetration testing roadmap
- Instructor led online training is an ideal vehicle for delivering training to individuals anywhere in the world at any time.
- This innovative approach presents live content with instructor delivering the training online.
- Candidates will be performing labs remotely on our labs on cloud in presence of an online instructor.
- Rstforum uses microsoft lync engine to deliver instructor led online training.
- Advances in computer network technology, improvements in bandwidth, interactions, chat and conferencing, and realtime audio and video offers unparalleled training opportunities.
- Instructor led online training can helps today’s busy professionals to perform their jobs and upgrade knowledge by integrating self-paced instructor led online training in their daily routines.
Labs on cloud