ITIL course is designed to provide professionals with extensive knowledge to accomplish their day to day job and ITIL certifications. In this exciting and dynamic course, you will get an introduction to the lifecycle of managing IT services to deliver to business expectations.
Course IntroductionUsing an engaging case study, you’ll learn the core disciplines of ITIL best practices. Upon completing this course, you’ll be well positioned to successfully complete the associated ITIL exam required for entry into the future ITIL intermediatelevel training courses. ITIL covers five core disciplines are Service Strategy, Service Design, Service Transition, Service Operation, Continual Service Improvement. ITIL is the only consistent and comprehensive documentation of best practice for IT Service Management. Used by many hundreds of organizations around the world, a whole ITIL philosophy has grown up around the guidance contained within the ITIL books and the supporting professional qualification scheme.
This 10 day (Weekdays – 3hrs.) OR 7-week (Sunday/Saturday) instructor led ITIL course is designed to provide professionals with extensive networking knowledge to accomplish their day to day job and ITIL certifications. The key to a high success rate is based on the program’s objectives as follows:
- Assigned project manager will manage this program. This person will drive the program from its registration stage to monitoring and tracking of the candidates’ performance.
- Curriculum is based on ITIL course outlines
- The Instructor-led certified courses is designed for the ITIL candidates with an aim to build theoretical knowledge supplemented by ample exercises
- 7 week or 10 days per module, of intensive training + exams design is as follows:
- Courseware includes course kits and other reference material to enable students to prepare for ITIL certification exams
- Optimal balance of theory classes and practice every week to ensure maximum absorption by participants
- Customized tests at the end of course to be attempted by every participant
- Stringent passing standards with progress report of each participant
- Repeating or lectures allowed (based on seat availability)
- Extensive hands-on lab exercises
- Industry experienced certified instructors
- LABs on cloud available for practice from home.
- Extra Rack access available on chargeable basis
- Fees Refund if you are not satisfied with training delivered
- Regular evaluation.
- Project manager will track Progress and performance of the candidates for ITIL Labs.
After you complete this course you will be able to:
- Key concepts of ITIL
- Important principles for improving IT operations
- Vital processes and functions
- Practical guidance for applying ITIL to everyday IT situations
- How to align with business, control costs, and improve IT service quality
- Strategies to balance IT resources
- Service Strategy: provides guidance on how to design, develop, and implement service management. It ensures that the overall business aims and strategy is supported by the IT organisations aims and strategy.
- Service Design:provides guidance on the design of new or changed services for introduction into the live environment.
- Service Transition:provides guidance on managing change along with risk and quality whilst ensuring IT Operations can manage those changes within the context of the ICT Infrastructure.
- Service Operation: provides guidance on the day to day management of the ICT Infrastructure. It is also contributes to the Service Management Lifecycle for carrying out those processes which contribute to the optimisation of the services provided.
- Continual Service Improvement: looks at the Service Management Lifecycle. It identifies opportunities for improvements in the efficiency, effectiveness of the processes and optimisation of the costs associated with service provision.
- To build and maintain effective, productive relationships with customers.
- To define and agree with customers the required levels of IT services in a way that customers understand.
- To manage the performance of services to ensure agreed levels are achieved and that customers are happy with what they receive.
Following Topics will be covered in ITIL Course.
SERVICE MANAGEMENT DEFINED:
- IT services and what they really do
- How IT services deliver value to customers
- Value and importance of IT service management
- Good practices
- Ease ITIL adoption
- ITIL qualification scheme, bodies, and certifications
- Design, develop, and implement service management
- Service management as a strategic asset
- Setting objectives and expectations
- Identify and select prioritization opportunities
Design and develop services
- Develop processes
- Design principles and methods
- Convert strategy into services
- Develop and improve capabilities
- Improved methods for transitioning new and changed services into operation
- Manage the complexity related to changes
- Prevent undesired results while enabling innovation
- Effectively and efficiently deliver support services
- Ensure value to customer and service provider
- Maintain stability while allowing for change
- Organize to improve IT support to customers
CONTINUAL SERVICE IMPROVEMENT:
- Create and maintain value for customers
- Importance of better design, introduction, and operation of services
- Improving service quality, business continuity, and IT efficiency
- Link improvement efforts to strategy, design, and transition
- Instructor led online training is an ideal vehicle for delivering training to individuals anywhere in the world at any time.
- This innovative approach presents live content with instructor delivering the training online.
- Candidates will be performing labs remotely on our labs on cloud in presence of an online instructor.
- Rstforum uses microsoft lync engine to deliver instructor led online training.
- Advances in computer network technology, improvements in bandwidth, interactions, chat and conferencing, and realtime audio and video offers unparalleled training opportunities.
- Instructor led online training can helps today’s busy professionals to perform their jobs and upgrade knowledge by integrating self-paced instructor led online training in their daily routines.
Labs on cloud