C Programming Language
Labs on cloud
C Programming Language
C Programming is one of the most widely used programming languages of all time, and C compilers are available for the majority of available computer architectures and operating systems. Programmers around the world embrace C because it gives maximum control and efficiency to the programmer. If you are a programmer, or if you are interested in becoming a programmer, there are a couple of benefits you gain from learning C.
This 45 days (Weekdays – 3hrs.) OR 18-weeks (Sunday/Saturday – 7hrs.) instructor led C programming course is designed to provide professionals with extensive knowledge of C language to start career in programming and to accomplish their day to day job. The key to a high success rate is based on the program’s objectives as follows:
- Course contents are based on C programming guidelines
- Dedicated Monitoring to evaluate candidates’ progress
- Extensive hands-on lab exercises
- Regular evaluation
- Industry Experienced Certified instructors
- Assigned project manager will manage this program and drive the program from its registration stage to monitoring and tracking of the candidates’ performance.
- Curriculum is based on C Programming course outlines.
- The Instructor-led course is designed for the candidates who are interested to start their career in programming language with an aim to build basic programming concepts supplemented by ample hands-on lab exercises.
- 10 week or 45 days, of intensive training.
- Optimal balance of theory classes and practical labs every week to ensure maximum absorption of technology by participants.
- Customized tests at the end of course to be attempted by every participant.
- Stringent passing standards with progress report of each participant.
- Repeating of lectures allowed.
The course is designed to provide complete knowledge of C language. After completion of this course students will be able to
- Develop logics which will help them to create programs and applications in C
- Writing codes using the C programming language
- Practicing important programming concepts like operators, structures, pointers, functions, arrays, and control statements
- Understanding the significance of C
- Implementing inheritance and interface
- Using polymorphism concept to go further into the dynamics of messages
The course is designed to provide complete knowledge of C language. After completion of this course students will be able to:
A. Introduction to C Programming
B. Introduction to the Course
C. Overview to C Programming
- Why use C?
- Uses of C
- A Brief History of C
D. Running C Programs
- The Edit-Compile-Link-Execute Process
- Using Microsoft C
E. Structure of C Programs
- C’s Character Set
- The form of a C Program
- The layout of C Programs
- Pre-processor Directives
F. Your First Program
- Add Comments to a Program
G. Data Types
- Integer Number Variables
- Decimal Number Variables
- Character Variables
- Assignment Statement
- Arithmetic Ordering
- Something To Declare
- More On Initialising Variables
H. Input and Output Functions
- On The Run
- Input and Output Functions in More Detail
- The % Format Specifiers
- Formatting Your Output
- Custom Libraries
- Summing It Up
I. Conditional Execution
- Program Control
- Logical Expressions
- True and False in C
- Using break and continue Within Loops
- Select Paths with switch
J. Structure and Nesting
- Think of a number
K. Functions and Prototypes
- Functions – C’s Building Blocks
- Functions and Local Variables
- Making The Connections
- Functions and Prototypes
- What is ANSI C?
- The Standard Library Functions
- Throwing The Dice
L. Data Types Part II
- Global variables
- Constant Data Types
- Advanced Data Types
- Single Dimensional Array
- Multidimensional Array
- Point to Point
- Pointer Arithmetic
- Pointers And Arrays
- Stringing Along
- As easy as… B or C?
- Defining A New Type
- Structures and Functions
- Pointers to Structures
- Structures and Linked Lists
- Structures and C++
- Header Files
Q. File Handling
- The Stream File
- Text File Functions
- Binary File Functions
- File System Functions
- Command Line Parameters
R. End of the Course
S. Recommended Books
T. C Example Programs
- Input and Output programs
- Control Loop programs
- Conditional Execution programs
- Structure and Nesting programs
- Functions and Prototype programs
- Array programs
- Pointer programs
- String programs
- Structure programs
- File Handling programs
- Complex programs combining sections
Enroll for this course now and get ahead in your career.
- Instructor led online training is an ideal vehicle for delivering training to individuals anywhere in the world at any time.
- This innovative approach presents live content with instructor delivering the training online.
- Candidates will be performing labs remotely on our labs on cloud in presence of an online instructor.
- Rstforum uses microsoft lync engine to deliver instructor led online training.
- Advances in computer network technology, improvements in bandwidth, interactions, chat and conferencing, and realtime audio and video offers unparalleled training opportunities.
- Instructor led online training can helps today’s busy professionals to perform their jobs and upgrade knowledge by integrating self-paced instructor led online training in their daily routines.
- Minimum batch size required for batch is 10 participants in the this course.
- The RST Forum reserves the right to cancel/postpone the class.
- Course schedule will be provided before commencement of the course.
- Certificate of participation will be awarded to participants with a minimum 90% attendance.
- All attendees are to observe the Copyright Law on intellectual properties such as software.
- and courseware from respective vendors.
- The RST Forum reserves the right to include external participants in the program either for the entire course or individual courses.
- The RST Forum reserves the right to change/alter the sequence of courses. RST FORUM published Book would be given at 50% discounted rate to the forum students.