Labs on cloud
For network engineers who need to increase their value to employers and stay current with advances in networking knowledge and skills, the cisco CCIE collaboration certification program provides the education and training required for installing, monitoring, and troubleshooting network infrastructure products designed by the industry leader in IP networking.
The CCIE Collaboration certification is for Collaboration Architects, Unified Communications Architects, or Voice and Video Network Managers who are responsible for the design, implementation, and troubleshooting of complex collaboration solutions. The certification is an expert-level certification that ensures that you gain knowledge and experience in collaboration solutions integration and interoperation CCIE collaboration training covers (but is not limited to) the use of these topics: Configure and troubleshoot Cisco collaboration, Configure and troubleshoot Cisco Unified Communication Manager (CUCM), Configure and troubleshoot Cisco IOS UC Application and features. Configure and troubleshoot QoS and Security in Cisco Collaboration solutions, Configure and troubleshoot Cisco Utility Connection, Configure and troubleshoot Cisco Unified Contact Center Express (UCCX), Configure and troubleshoot Cisco Unified IM Presence.
This 15 day (Weekdays – 8hrs.) OR 12-week (Sunday/Saturday) instructor led CCIE Collaboration course is designed to provide professionals with extensive networking knowledge to accomplish their day to day job and CCIE certifications. The key to a high success rate is based on the program’s objectives as follows:
- Assigned project manager will manage this program. This person will drive the program from its registration stage to monitoring and tracking of the candidates’ performance.
- Curriculum is based on Cisco course outlines and is designed by experienced CCIE’s.
- The Instructor-led certified courses is designed for the CCIE candidates with an aim to build theoretical knowledge supplemented by ample hands-on lab exercises.
- 12 weeks weekend (Saturday/Sunday) or 15 days (Weekdays – 8hrs.), of intensive training + exams/labs design.
- Optimal balance of theory classes and practical labs every week to ensure maximum absorption of technology by participants.
- Customized tests at the end of course to be attempted by every participant.
- Stringent passing standards with progress report of each participant.
- Facility of Lab on cloud available.(based on booking).
- Repeating of lectures allowed. (based on seat availability).
- Extensive hands-on lab exercises.
- Industry experienced certified instructors.
- LABs on cloud available for practice from home.
- Extra Rack access available on chargeable basis.
- Fees Refund if you are not satisfied with training delivered.
- Dedicated Monitoring to evaluate and report candidates progress.
- Regular evaluation.
- Project manager will track Progress and performance of the candidates for CCIE Labs.
After you complete this course you will be able to:
- Discuss the CCIE COLLABORATION Lab Program and its content and elaborate on approach to expertise technologies required to pass CCIE Lab exam.
- Discuss your baseline status for Cisco CCIE lab readiness.
- The CCIE Collaboration Training is for Collaboration Architects, Unified Communications Architects, or Voice and Video Network Managers who are responsible for the design, implementation, and troubleshooting of complex collaboration solutions.
- This training ensures that you gain knowledge and experience in collaboration solutions integration and interoperation, configuration, and troubleshooting in complex networks.
- The challenges of video, mobility, and presence as the foundation for workplace collaboration solutions.
- Our expertise in providing voice, video, IM, presence, and call center solutions and training will prepare you to deploy collaboration systems and services that increase user productivity.
- Improve the experience for your customers and are adaptable and provide a seamless user experience.
- Resolve expert-level multi-protocol, multi-technology, multi-featured core and advanced issues. Monitor, analyse, configure, and troubleshoot issues.
- Expertise the logic of controlling access to networks & devices, minimizing overhead traffic, select and configure the appropriate access list features.
- Understand and configure new IOS features in multi-protocol environment.
Following Topics will be covered in CCIE Collaboration Course
CONFIGURE AND TROUBLESHOOT CISCO COLLABORATION INFRASTRUCTURE:
- Network services
CONFIGURE AND TROUBLESHOOT CISCO UNIFIED COMMUNICATIONS MANAGER (CUCM):
- CUCM SCCP endpoints
- CUCM MGCP gateways
- CUCM SIP endpoints and trunks
- CUCM H.323 gateways and trunks
- Voice and video codecs
- RTP and RTCP
- Device registration and redundancy
- Codec selection
- CUCM call features
- Call park
- Call pickup
- BLF speed dials
- Native call queuing
- Call hunting
- CUCM dial plan
- Globalized call routing
- Local route group
- Time-of-day routing
- Application dial rules
- Digit manipulations and presentations
- CUCM media resources
- CUCM mobility
- Device Mobility
- Mobile Connect
- CUCM serviceability and OS administration
- Service activation
- Database replication
- ILS/URI dialing
- Directory URI
- ISL topology
- Blended addressing
- Call Admission Control
- SIP preconditions
- SAF and CCD
CONFIGURE AND TROUBLESHOOT CISCO IOS UC APPLICATIONS AND FEATURES:
- CUCME phone registration and features
- SCCP phones
- SIP phones
- SRST phone registration and features
- MGCP fallback
- Web inbox
- Cisco IOS-based call queuing
- Cisco IOS media resources
- DSP management
- Midcall signaling
- SIP profiles
- Early/delayed offer
- DTMF interworking
- Digital voice signaling (T1/E1 PRI)
- Q.921 and Q.931
- Caller ID
- Cisco IOS dial plan
- SAF and CCD
- IOS CAC
CONFIGURE AND TROUBLESHOOT QOS AND SECURITY IN CISCO COLLABORATION SOLUTIONS:
- QoS: link efficiency
- QoS: classification and marking
- Voice traffic
- Video traffic
- QoS: congestion management
- Layer 2 priorities
- Low latency queue
- Traffic policing and shaping
- Security: default security features
- Security: toll fraud
CONFIGURE AND TROUBLESHOOT CISCO UNITY CONNECTION:
- CUCM integration
- CUCME integration
- Single inbox
- Call handlers
- CUC dial plan
- Directory handlers
- CUC features
- Voicemail networking
CONFIGURE AND TROUBLESHOOT CISCO UNIFIED CONTACT CENTER EXPRESS (UCCX):
- UCCX CTI integration
- UCCX ICD functions
- UCCX scripts customization
CONFIGURE AND TROUBLESHOOT CISCO UNIFIED IM PRESENCE:
- CUCM integration
- Cisco Jabber for Windows
Enroll for this course now and get ahead in your career.
- Instructor led online training is an ideal vehicle for delivering training to individuals anywhere in the world at any time.
- This innovative approach presents live content with instructor delivering the training online.
- Candidates will be performing labs remotely on our labs on cloud in presence of an online instructor.
- Rstforum uses microsoft lync engine to deliver instructor led online training.
- Advances in computer network technology, improvements in bandwidth, interactions, chat and conferencing, and realtime audio and video offers unparalleled training opportunities.
- Instructor led online training can helps today’s busy professionals to perform their jobs and upgrade knowledge by integrating self-paced instructor led online training in their daily routines.
- Minimum batch size required for batch is 10 participants in the this course.
- The RST Forum reserves the right to cancel/postpone the class.
- Course schedule will be provided before commencement of the course.
- Certificate of participation will be awarded to participants with a minimum 90% attendance.
- All attendees are to observe the Copyright Law on intellectual properties such as software.
- and courseware from respective vendors.
- The RST Forum reserves the right to include external participants in the program either for the entire course or individual courses.
- The RST Forum reserves the right to change/alter the sequence of courses. RST FORUM published Book would be given at 50% discounted rate to the forum students.