CCNA Service Provider
Labs on cloud
CCNA Service Provider
For network engineers who need to increase their value to employers and stay current with advances in networking knowledge and skills, the cisco CCNA Service Provider certification program provides the education and training required for installing, monitoring, and troubleshooting network infrastructure products designed by the industry leader in IP networking.
Cisco Certified Network Associate Service Provider (CCNA SP) certification is for service provider network engineers, technicians and designers who focus on the latest in Service Provider industry core networking technologies and trends. With the ability to configure, implement, and troubleshoot baseline Cisco Service Provider Next-Generation networks, CCNA SP certified individuals deploy, maintain and improve carrier-grade network infrastructures. CCNA Service Provider certifications are valid for three years. CCNA Service Provider training covers (but is not limited to) the use of these topics:
IP Networks, IPv4 and IPv6 Addressing, Switched Network Technologies I, Routed Network Technology I, IP Services, Cisco Operating Systems and Platforms I, Transport Technologies, Security in the Network, Network ManagementThe topic includes all the areas covered under the 640-875 CCNA Service Provider exam.
The 640-875 Building Cisco Service Provider Next-Generation Networks, Part 1 exam is associated with the Cisco CCNA Service Provider certification. This exam tests the basic knowledge and skills that are necessary to support a service provider network.
CCNA Service Provider Part 2 training covers (but is not limited to) the use of these topics: IP Network, IP NGN Architecture, Switched Network Technologies II, Routed Network Technologies II, Cisco Operating System & Platforms II, Network ManagementThe topic includes all the areas covered under the 640-878 CCNA Service Provider exam.
CCNA Service Provider certifications are valid for three years. The CCNA Service Provider curriculum emphasizes core Service Provider technologies, the installation, troubleshooting and monitoring of network devices to maintain integrity, confidentiality and availability of data and devices, and competency in the technologies that Cisco uses in its Service Provider structure.
The 640-878 Building Cisco Service Provider Next-Generation Networks, Part 2 exam is associated with the Cisco CCNA Service Provider certification. This exam tests the knowledge and skills that are necessary to implement and support a service provider network. Candidates can prepare for this exam by taking the Building Cisco Service Provider Next-Generation Networks, Part 2 (SPNGN2) course.
Cisco Certified Network Associate Service Provider (CCNA Service Provider) certification is focused on the latest core networking technologies and trends in the Service Provider industry. Attaining CCNA Service Provider certification validates your ability to configure and implement baseline Cisco Service Provider Next-Generation networks.
This 15 day (Weekdays – 5hrs.) OR 12-week (Sunday/Saturday) instructor led CCIE Service Provider. Service Provider course is designed to provide professionals with extensive networking knowledge to accomplish their day to day job and CCIE Service Provider certifications. The key to a high success rate is based on the program’s objectives as follows:
- Assigned project manager will manage this program. This person will drive the program from its registration stage to monitoring and tracking of the candidates’ performance.
- Curriculum is based on CISCO course outlines
- The Instructor-led certified courses is designed for the CCIE SP candidates with an aim to build theoretical knowledge supplemented by ample hands-on lab exercises
- Industry Experienced Certified instructors
- The CCIE Service Provider module is designed to meet the objective of the program.
- The course is customized keeping in mind the ultimate aim of achieving technology expertise and CCIE Service Provider certification.
- Assigned project manager will manage this program and drive the program from its registration stage to monitoring and tracking of the candidates’ performance.
- The Instructor-led certified course is designed for the CCIE Service Provider candidates with an aim to build theoretical knowledge supplemented by ample hands-on lab exercises
- 12 week or 15 days, of intensive training.
- Optimal balance of theory classes and practical labs every week to ensure maximum absorption of technology by participants
- Facility of Lab on cloud available.(based on booking)
- Repeating of lectures allowed.
After you complete this course CCNA Service Provider 640-875 you will be able to:
- Using the host-to-host packet delivery process, describe issues that are related to increasing traffic on an Ethernet LAN and identify switched LAN technology solutions to Ethernet networking issues
- Describe the reasons for extending the reach of a LAN and the methods that can be used
- Describe the reasons for connecting networks with routers and how routed networks transmit data by using TCP/IP
- Describe the function of WANs and the major devices of WANs
- Configure PPP encapsulation, static and dynamic routing, and NAT
- Describe different management tools that are used to manage a service provider network.
After you complete this course CCNA Service Provider 640-878 you will be able to:
- Describe the operation of IP and data network
- Describe IPv4 and IPv6 addressing schemes
- Configure switched network technologies
- Describe routed network technologies
- Configure IP services
- Configure Cisco operating systems and platforms
- Configure transport technologies
- Configure access and edge technologies
- Configure security in the network
- Describe MPLS
- Describe multicast
- Describe high availability
Following Topics will be covered in CCNA Service Provider 640-875 Course
- Describe the purpose and functions of various network devices
- (at the core, distribution, and access layers)
- Identify the functional components required to meet a given network
- Describe the OSI and TCP/IP models and their associated protocols
- to explain how data flows in a network
- Describe common network applications and their impact on the network
- Interpret network diagrams
- Troubleshoot common network problems at layers 1, 2, 3, 4, and 7 using a layered model approach
- Describe differences between LAN and WAN operation and features.
IPV4 AND IPV6 ADDRESSING:
- Describe the structure of IPv4 and IPv6 addresses
- Describe VLSM, CIDR and route summarization concepts
- Describe the different types of IPv4 and IPv6 addresses
- Design an IP subnetting plan based on given requirements.
SWITCHED NETWORK TECHNOLOGIES I:
- Describe bridging concepts and Layer 2 Ethernet frames
- Configure basic Spanning Tree operations on Cisco IOS Switches
- Interpret the output of various basic show and debug commands to verify the operational Status of a Cisco switched network
- Configure basic switch security (i.e. port security, securing unused ports)
- Describe Ethernet link bundling, LACP, and PAgP and Flex Links
ROUTED NETWORK TECHNOLOGIES I:
- Describe classful versus classless routing
- Describe routing protocols basics (metrics, IGP versus EGP)
- Describe RIPv1, RIPv2, RIPNG
- Implement EIGRPv4 and EIGRPv6 on Cisco IOS, IOS-XE and IOS-XR routers
- Describe route redistribution
- Describe VRF
- Describe GRE
- Configure NAT (IPv4) on Cisco routers
- Configure DHCP (IPv4 and IPv6) operations on Cisco routers
- Describe ICMPv4 and ICMPv6
- Describe DNS
CISCO OPERATING SYSTEMS AND PLATFORMS I:
- Perform basic Cisco IOS, IOS-XE and IOS-XR CLI operations
- Implement basic Cisco IOS, IOS-XE and IOS-XR routers configurations
- Describe SONET and SDH
- Describe DWDM, IPoDWDM, and ROADM
- Configure 10 Gigabit Ethernet, 40 Gigabit Ethernet, and 100 Gigabit Ethernet interfaces on Cisco routers
- Describe Frame Relay
- Describe ATM
- Describe Metro Ethernet
- Describe DSL
- Describe T1, T3, E1, E3, and ISDN
- Implement PPP encapsulation on Cisco routers serial and POS interfaces
- Describe cable (DOCSIS)
- Describe the main BRAS and BNG routers functions in IP NGN
- Describe various Passive Optical Network (PON) access technologies and FTTx
SECURITY IN THE NETWORK:
- Describe Layer 2 security features on Cisco IOS switches
- Configure management plane security on Cisco routers and IOS switches
- Describe IPsec
- Describe control plane security
- Configure basic AAA (TACACS+ and RADIUS) services on Cisco routers
- Configure routing protocols authentication between Cisco routers.
- Describe the relationships between users, user groups, tasks groups and task IDs in IOS-XR
- Describe common types of network attacks
- Configure NTP server or client on Cisco routers
- Configure IP SLA on Cisco routers
- Configure CDP on Cisco routers and IOS switches
- Configure SNMP on Cisco routers
Following Topics will be covered in CCNA Service Provider 640-878 Course.
- Describe the purpose and functions of various network devices (at the core, distribution, and access layers)
- Identify the functional
IP NGN ARCHITECTURE:
- Identify the functional components required to meet a given network specification
- Troubleshoot common network problems at layers 1, 2, 3, 4, and 7 using a layered model approach
- Describe the different types of service providers
- Describe service provider principal and reference NGN architecture
- Describe the IP address and AS number allocation process via IANA/RIRs
SWITCHED NETWORK TECHNOLOGIES II:
- Configure enhanced switching technologies (including RSTP, MST, and PVSTP) on Cisco IOS switches
- Describe how VLANs create logically separate networks and the need for routing between them
- Configure VLANs on Cisco IOS switches
- Configure trunking on Cisco IOS switches
- Configure InterVLAN routing
- Configure REP on Cisco IOS switches
- Configure QinQ on Cisco IOS Switches
ROUTED NETWORK TECHNOLOGIES II:
- Configure basic single area OSPFv2 and OSPFv3 routing on Cisco Routers
- Configure basic single area IS-IS routing on Cisco routers
- Describe the differences between static versus dynamic routing, as well as distance vector versus link-state routing protocol operations
- Configure basic BGP routing on Cisco routers
- Describe the address family concept on Cisco routers
- Describe IPv6 transitioning technologies
- Configure first hop router redundancy protocol (HSRP, VRRP, GLBP on Cisco routers)
- Implement ACL on Cisco routers
- Describe Carrier Grade NAT and NAT64
- Describe MPLS functions in the SP IP NGN
- Configure LDP on Cisco routers
CISCO OPERATING SYSTEMS AND PLATFORMS II:
- Manage the IOS XR configurations and software packages
- Describe IOS XE software packagings
- Describe Cisco SP router platforms, their operating sy
LAB EQUIPMENT AT RSTFORUM
- Cisco Switch 2950 (Multiple)
- Cisco Switch 3550 (Multiple)
- Cisco Switch 3560 (Multiple)
- Cisco Switch 3750 (Multiple)
- Cisco Nexus 5K and 7K
- Cisco Router 6509 SUP 720
- Cisco Router 2800 (Multiple)
- Cisco Router 2600 (Multiple)
- Cisco Router 3600 (Multiple)
- Cisco Router 7206 VXR (Multiple)
- Cisco Router 7609 SUP 720
- Cisco Router 2511 (Multiple)
- Cisco Router 1750 (Multiple)
- Cisco MCS Server Call Manager (Multiple)
- Cisco IP Phone 7900 (Multiple)
- Cisco ASA/PIX Firewall (Multiple)
- Cisco IDS/IPS (Multiple)
- CCIE R&S v5.0 Rack
- CCIE SP Rack
- CCIE Security Rack
- CCIE Voice Rack
- Servers (Multiple)
- Relevant cables and modules
- Terminal Servers
Enroll for this course now and get ahead in your career.
- Instructor led online training is an ideal vehicle for delivering training to individuals anywhere in the world at any time.
- This innovative approach presents live content with instructor delivering the training online.
- Candidates will be performing labs remotely on our labs on cloud in presence of an online instructor.
- Rstforum uses microsoft lync engine to deliver instructor led online training.
- Advances in computer network technology, improvements in bandwidth, interactions, chat and conferencing, and realtime audio and video offers unparalleled training opportunities.
- Instructor led online training can helps today’s busy professionals to perform their jobs and upgrade knowledge by integrating self-paced instructor led online training in their daily routines.
- Minimum batch size required for batch is 10 participants in the this course.
- The RST Forum reserves the right to cancel/postpone the class.
- Course schedule will be provided before commencement of the course.
- Certificate of participation will be awarded to participants with a minimum 90% attendance.
- All attendees are to observe the Copyright Law on intellectual properties such as software.
- and courseware from respective vendors.
- The RST Forum reserves the right to include external participants in the program either for the entire course or individual courses.
- The RST Forum reserves the right to change/alter the sequence of courses. RST FORUM published Book would be given at 50% discounted rate to the forum students.