Labs on cloud
Cisco Software Defined Networking
The Cisco Network Programmability Developer Specialist certification is for software programmers who focus on the development of the network applications layer, which can live in any of the Cisco provided programmable components, and will enable service provider, campus, and data center use cases. This certification and course develop the foundation skills needed to develop network applications in programmable environments such as Cisco's One Platform Kit (onePK), Open Daylight Controller (ODL), and Application Policy Infrastructure Controllers (APICs). Unlike SDN courses that focus on network theory, this certification adds to your practical networking understanding and utilizes Cisco's experience in WAN, data center, and campus environments to provide you with the skills you will need to become a network developer.
This 12 days (Weekdays – 2.5hrs.) OR 4-weeks (Sunday/Saturday) instructor led CISCO SDN course is designed to provide professionals with extensive networking knowledge to accomplish their day to day job and CISCO SDN certifications. The key to a high success rate is based on the program’s objectives as follows:
- Course contents are based on CISCO SDN guidelines
- Dedicated Monitoring to evaluate candidates’ progress
- Extensive hands-on lab exercises
- Regular evaluation
- Industry Experienced Certified instructors
- This module is designed to meet the objective of the CISCO SDN program.
- The course is customized keeping in mind the ultimate aim of achieving technology expertise and CISCO SDN certification.
- Assigned project manager will manage this program and drive the program from its registration stage to monitoring and tracking of the candidates’ performance.
- The Instructor-led certified course is designed for the CISCO SDN candidates with an aim to build theoretical knowledge supplemented by ample hands-on lab exercises.
- 4 weeks or 12 days, of intensive training.
- Courseware includes course kits and other reference material to enable students to prepare for CISCO SDN certification exams.
- Optimal balance of theory classes and practical labs every week to ensure maximum absorption of technology by participants.
- Customized tests at the end of course to be attempted by every participant.
- Stringent passing standards with progress report of each participant.
- Facility of Lab on cloud available.(based on booking).
- Repeating of lectures allowed.
Upon completing this course, students will be able to:
- Configure Cisco switches and routers to support a specified list of protocols and technologies.
- Configure access lists to control access to network devices or segments and general network traffic.
Interpreting the Requirements
- Gather requirements
- Analyze business requirements to determine application/network requirements
- Map the requirements to capabilities
- Apply different API models
- Analyze application requirements to determine optimal application model
- Device-centric API (distributed)
- Identify the application dependencies in conjunction with company environment
- Analyze current environment and identify known dependencies
- Draft the block diagram and functional specifications
- Create a flow chart/diagram to represent how the application is going to work
- Document application/networking touch points
- Document how application interacts with other elements of the environment
- Planning phase
- Define the data structure
- Create and interpret application functional block diagrams
- Development phase
- Apply coding principles
- Interpret compiler outputs and warnings
- Utilize APIC APIs
- Python SDK
- ACI Toolkit
- Utilize APIC-EM APIs
- Utilize Cisco Open SDN Controller APIs
- Implementation phase
- Create a distribution package
- Describe OVA files
- Define access policies
- Describe SSL certificates
- Create a test plan
- Identify best practices for application testing
- Define acceptance criteria
- Document test plan
- Perform test cycle
- Verify the test environment
- Validate test environment
- Document initial state of test
- Execute the test plan
- Utilize network traffic generators and packet capture tools to validate application
Troubleshooting Applications (Post Deployment)
- Identifying the problem
- Describe the steps to identify and isolate the problem
- Identify tools available for troubleshooting and monitoring
- Utilize logs, output, or application behavior to determine from a code standpoint what is causing the problem
- Remediating the problem
- Implement solution to identified problem
- Validate solution fully corrects identified problem
Enroll for this course now and get ahead in your career.
- Instructor led online training is an ideal vehicle for delivering training to individuals anywhere in the world at any time.
- This innovative approach presents live content with instructor delivering the training online.
- Candidates will be performing labs remotely on our labs on cloud in presence of an online instructor.
- Rstforum uses microsoft lync engine to deliver instructor led online training.
- Advances in computer network technology, improvements in bandwidth, interactions, chat and conferencing, and realtime audio and video offers unparalleled training opportunities.
- Instructor led online training can helps today’s busy professionals to perform their jobs and upgrade knowledge by integrating self-paced instructor led online training in their daily routines.
- Minimum batch size required for batch is 10 participants in the this course.
- The RST Forum reserves the right to cancel/postpone the class.
- Course schedule will be provided before commencement of the course.
- Certificate of participation will be awarded to participants with a minimum 90% attendance.
- All attendees are to observe the Copyright Law on intellectual properties such as software.
- and courseware from respective vendors.
- The RST Forum reserves the right to include external participants in the program either for the entire course or individual courses.
- The RST Forum reserves the right to change/alter the sequence of courses. RST FORUM published Book would be given at 50% discounted rate to the forum students.