Labs on cloud
Enterprise/ Cloud Computing & Disaster Recovery
HP UNIX Course is designed to provide professionals knowledge to accomplish their day to day job of enterprise/cloud computing and Disaster recovery solutions.
In this extensive introduction to the UNIX operating system, you will learn how to use its many commands and utilities.
HP UNIX consist of following topics: Fundamental of UNIX system, HP-UX System Administration, HP-UX Network Administration,
HP-UNIX is based on the UNIX System V Release 4 and was designed by HP for the RISC architecture of Motorola. It is a pure server operating system with high availability and flexible memory and security management.
HP-UNIX is equipped with a variety of tools for use in enterprises for the monitoring (costs, work load) as well as for the logging and visualization. Next to the base version there is a Enterprise Edition with resource management and the Mission Critical Edition for companies with enterprise critical applications for highest availability and security. This operating system has a built-in host intrusion detection (H-IDS). This operating system is used for content servers, web server, dedicated server, databases or also for cluster systems.
This 8-week (Sunday/Saturday) instructor led HP UNIX course is designed to provide professionals with extensive networking knowledge to accomplish their day to day job and HP UNIX certifications. The key to a high success rate is based on the program’s objectives as follows:
- Assigned project manager will manage this program. This person will drive the program from its registration stage to monitoring and tracking of the candidates’ performance.
- Industry experienced certified instructors
- LABs on cloud available for practice from home.
- Extra Rack access available on chargeable basis
- Fees Refund if you are not satisfied with training delivered.
- Dedicated Monitoring to evaluate and report candidates progress
- Regular evaluation.
- Curriculum is based on Guidelines provided by industry professional with extensive experience.
- The Instructor-led certified courses is designed for the candidates with an aim to build theoretical knowledge supplemented by ample hands-on lab exercises
- 8 week of intensive training/labs design is as follows:
- Courseware includes course kits and other reference material for students.
- Optimal balance of theory classes and practical labs every week to ensure maximum absorption of technology by participants.
- Customized tests at the end of course to be attempted by every participant
- Stringent passing standards with progress report of each participant
- Repeating of lectures allowed (based on seat availability)
- Project manager will track Progress and performance of the candidates for HP UNIX.
Following Topics will be covered in HP UNIX Course.
FUNDAMENTALS OF UNIX SYSTEMS:
- Getting Started with UNIX.
- Working with Files and Directories.
- Environment Variables.
- Using the vi Editor.
- File Permissions.
- UNIX File System Hierarchy.
HP-UX SYSTEM ADMINISTRATION:
- Installing HP-UX
- The System Administration Manager
- System Startup and Shutdown
- Software and Patch Management
- Reconfiguring the HP-UX Kernel
- Peripheral Devices
- HP-UX File Systems and Logical Volume Manager
- User and Group Management
- Dealing with HP-UX Processes
- Printing on HP-UX
- Memory and Swap Space Management
- System Backup and Recovery
- System Performance Monitoring
- Automating Jobs
HP-UX NETWORK ADMINISTRATION:
- Basic Network Concepts and Configuring LAN Interface Adapters
- Host Name Resolution and Domain Name Server
- Configuring and Managing the Network File System
- HP-UX Automounter
- Network Time Protocol
- System and Network Administration: Final Thoughts.
LAB EQUIPMENT AT RSTFORUM
- Cisco Switch 2950 (Multiple)
- Cisco Switch 3550 (Multiple)
- Cisco Switch 3560 (Multiple)
- Cisco Switch 3750 (Multiple)
- Cisco Nexus 5K and 7K
- Cisco Router 6509 SUP 720
- Cisco Router 2800 (Multiple)
- Cisco Router 2600 (Multiple)
- Cisco Router 3600 (Multiple)
- Cisco Router 7206 VXR (Multiple)
- Cisco Router 7609 SUP 720
- Cisco Router 2511 (Multiple)
- Cisco Router 1750 (Multiple)
- Cisco MCS Server Call Manager (Multiple)
- Cisco IP Phone 7900 (Multiple)
- Cisco ASA/PIX Firewall (Multiple)
- Cisco IDS/IPS (Multiple)
- CCIE R&S v5.0 Rack
- CCIE SP Rack
- CCIE Security Rack
- CCIE Voice Rack
- Servers (Multiple)
- Relevant cables and modules
- Terminal Servers
Enroll for this course now and get ahead in your career.
- Instructor led online training is an ideal vehicle for delivering training to individuals anywhere in the world at any time.
- This innovative approach presents live content with instructor delivering the training online.
- Candidates will be performing labs remotely on our labs on cloud in presence of an online instructor.
- Rstforum uses microsoft lync engine to deliver instructor led online training.
- Advances in computer network technology, improvements in bandwidth, interactions, chat and conferencing, and realtime audio and video offers unparalleled training opportunities.
- Instructor led online training can helps today’s busy professionals to perform their jobs and upgrade knowledge by integrating self-paced instructor led online training in their daily routines.
- Minimum batch size required for batch is 10 participants in the this course.
- The RST Forum reserves the right to cancel/postpone the class.
- Course schedule will be provided before commencement of the course.
- Certificate of participation will be awarded to participants with a minimum 90% attendance.
- All attendees are to observe the Copyright Law on intellectual properties such as software.
- and courseware from respective vendors.
- The RST Forum reserves the right to include external participants in the program either for the entire course or individual courses.
- The RST Forum reserves the right to change/alter the sequence of courses. RST FORUM published Book would be given at 50% discounted rate to the forum students.