JNCIE Enterprise R&S
Labs on cloud
Juniper Networks Certified Expert Routing and Swicthing
For network engineers who need to increase their value to employers and stay current with advances in networking knowledge and skills, the JUNIPER JNCIE routing and switching certification program provides the education and training required for installing, monitoring, and troubleshooting network infrastructure products designed by the industry leader in IP networking.
Following are the lists of training recommended by JUNIPER to pass the JNCIE certification
The JNCIE-ENT R&S course is designed to serve as the ultimate preparation for the Juniper Networks Certified Internet Expert—Enterprise (JNCIE-ENT) exam. The course focuses on caveats and tips useful for potential test candidates and emphasizes hands-on practice through a series of timed lab simulations. On the final day of the course, students are given a six-hour lab simulation emulating the testing topics and environment from the real exam. This course is based on Junos OS Release 12.1X45-D15.5 for SRX Series devices, and Release 12.3R3.4 for EX Series switches.
This 5 days (Weekdays – 7hrs.) OR 5-weeks (Sunday/Saturday – 7hrs.) instructor led JNCIE course is designed to provide professionals with extensive networking knowledge to accomplish their day to day job and JNCIE certifications. The key to a high success rate is based on the program’s objectives as follows:
- Course contents are based on JUNIPER guidelines
- Dedicated Monitoring to evaluate candidates’ progress
- Extensive hands-on lab exercises
- Regular evaluation
- Industry Experienced Certified instructors
- The JNCIE module is designed to meet the objective of the JNCIE program.
- The course is customized keeping in mind the ultimate aim of achieving technology expertise and JNCIE certification.
- Assigned project manager will manage this program and drive the program from its registration stage to monitoring and tracking of the candidates’ performance.
- Curriculum is based on JNCIE course outlines.
- The Instructor-led certified course is designed for the JNCIE candidates with an aim to build theoretical knowledge supplemented by ample hands-on lab exercises.
- 5 week or 5 days, of intensive training.
- Courseware includes course kits and other reference material to enable students to prepare for JNCIE certification exams.
- Optimal balance of theory classes and practical labs every week to ensure maximum absorption of technology by participants.
- Customized tests at the end of course to be attempted by every participant.
- Stringent passing standards with progress report of each participant.
- Facility of Lab on cloud available.(based on booking).
- Repeating of lectures allowed.
After successfully completing this course, you should be able to:
- Describe the various OSPF link-state advertisement (LSA) types.
- Explain the flooding of LSAs in an OSPF network.
- Describe the shortest-path-first (SPF) algorithm.
- Describe OSPF area types and operations,configure various OSPF area types.
- Summarize and restrict routes.
- Describe basic BGP operation and common BGP attributes.
- Explain the route selection process for BGP,describe how to alter the route selection process.
- Configure some advanced options for BGP peers.
- Describe various BGP attributes in detail and explain the operation of those attributes,manipulate BGP attributes using routing policy.
- Implement a routing policy for inbound and outbound traffic using BGP.
- Identify environments that might require a modified CoS implementation.
- Describe the various CoS components and their respective functions.
- Explain the CoS processing along with CoS defaults on SRX Series Services Gateways.
- Describe situations when some CoS features are used in the enterprise.
- Implement some CoS features in an enterprise environment.
- Describe IP multicast traffic flow.
- Identify the components of IP multicast,explain how IP multicast addressing works.
- Illustrate the role of Internet Group Management Protocol version 3 (IGMPv3) and PIM sparse mode (PIM-SM) in an SSM implementation.
- Implement filter-based VLAN assignments,restrict traffic flow within a VLAN.
- Manage dynamic VLAN registration.
- Tunnel Layer 2 traffic through Ethernet networks.
- Implement multiple spanning-tree instances in a network.
- Implement one or more spanning-tree instances for a VLAN.
- Explain the operations of various access control features.
System Services and Security
- System Services
- Authentication and authorization
- Configuring archival
- Securing the Control Plane
- Stateless firewall configuration
- Implementation of Interfaces
- Aggregated Ethernet
- Ethernet OAM
- GRE tunnels
- Logical tunnel interfaces
- Spanning Tree Protocol
- Multiple CIST
- xSTP interoperability
- Multiple topologies
- VLAN switching and trunking
- IP Telephony
- Private VLANs
- Voice VLANs
- Virtual Chassis
- Master determination
- Add/remove members
- VCP and VCEP interfaces
- Split detection
- Security features
- Port security features
- Dynamic ARP inspection with DHCP snooping
- Layer 2 firewall filters
- MAC table filtering
- Multi-area OSPF topologies
- Filter and summarize routes
- Network and link types
- Route selection process
- Implementation and Troubleshooting
- Routing policy
- Route selection
- 2-byte and 4-byte AS
- Multi-homed stub-AS
- Load Balancing
- Hash key
- Per flow
- Filter-based Forwarding
- Based on Layer 4
- Based on IFL
- Configuring Routes
- Implementation of Multicast
- Shared tree and source tree
- Designated router
- RPF table manipulation
- Extend the group range
- SSM mapping
- RP Redundancy
- Anycast RP (PIM and MSDP)
Class of Service
- Loss priority
- Rewrite rules
- Shaping and policing
- BA and MF classification
- Drop profiles
Enroll for this course now and get ahead in your career.
- Instructor led online training is an ideal vehicle for delivering training to individuals anywhere in the world at any time.
- This innovative approach presents live content with instructor delivering the training online.
- Candidates will be performing labs remotely on our labs on cloud in presence of an online instructor.
- Rstforum uses microsoft lync engine to deliver instructor led online training.
- Advances in computer network technology, improvements in bandwidth, interactions, chat and conferencing, and realtime audio and video offers unparalleled training opportunities.
- Instructor led online training can helps today’s busy professionals to perform their jobs and upgrade knowledge by integrating self-paced instructor led online training in their daily routines.
- Minimum batch size required for batch is 10 participants in the this course.
- The RST Forum reserves the right to cancel/postpone the class.
- Course schedule will be provided before commencement of the course.
- Certificate of participation will be awarded to participants with a minimum 90% attendance.
- All attendees are to observe the Copyright Law on intellectual properties such as software.
- and courseware from respective vendors.
- The RST Forum reserves the right to include external participants in the program either for the entire course or individual courses.
- The RST Forum reserves the right to change/alter the sequence of courses. RST FORUM published Book would be given at 50% discounted rate to the forum students.