AWS Certified SysOps Administrator
Provisioning servers, installing software and wiring networking devices are nowadays very easy tasks and can be done within seconds. Companies now need system administrators to learn about automation as the systems they administer are programmable. SysOps Administrators now need to manage virtual cloud resources.
The AWS SysOps Administrators’ basic responsibilities are to configure AWS Cloud Management and to monitor carefully and manage its services. These are the most important responsibilities and need to be undertaken with high priority and perfection: Deliver the stability and scalability needed by a business on AWS, Provision systems, services and deployment automation on AWS, Ensure data integrity and data security on AWS technology, Provide guidance on AWS best practices and Understand and monitor metrics on AWS.
- Deliver the stability and scalability needed by a business on AWS
- Provision systems, services and deployment automation on AWS
- Ensure data integrity and data security on AWS technology
- Provide guidance on AWS best practices
- Understand and monitor metrics on AWS
- 1.1 Demonstrate ability to monitor availability and performance
- 1.2 Demonstrate ability to monitor and manage billing and cost optimization processes
- 2.1 Implement scalability and elasticity based on scenario
- 2.2 Ensure level of fault tolerance based on business needs
- 3.1 Optimize the environment to ensure maximum performance
- 3.2 Identify performance bottlenecks and implement remedies
- 3.3 Identify potential issues on a given application deployment
- 4.1 Demonstrate the ability to build the environment to conform with the architected design
- 4.2 Demonstrate the ability to provision cloud resources and manage implementation automation
- 5.1 Demonstrate ability to create backups for different services
- 5.2 Demonstrate ability to enforce compliance requirements
- 5.3 Manage backup and disaster recovery processes
- 6.1 Implement and manage security policies
- 6.2 Ensure data integrity and access controls when using the AWS platform
- 6.3 Demonstrate understanding of the shared responsibility model
- 6.4 Demonstrate ability to prepare for security assessment use of AWS
- 7.1 Demonstrate ability to implement networking features of AWS
- 7.2 Demonstrate ability to implement connectivity features of AWS
- Instructor led online training is an ideal vehicle for delivering training to individuals anywhere in the world at any time.
- This innovative approach presents live content with instructor delivering the training online.
- Candidates will be performing labs remotely on our labs on cloud in presence of an online instructor.
- Rstforum uses microsoft lync engine to deliver instructor led online training.
- Advances in computer network technology, improvements in bandwidth, interactions, chat and conferencing, and realtime audio and video offers unparalleled training opportunities.
- Instructor led online training can helps today’s busy professionals to perform their jobs and upgrade knowledge by integrating self-paced instructor led online training in their daily routines.
Labs on cloud