CCNA Cyber Operations
Labs on cloud
CCNA Cyber Operations
The CCNA Cyber Operations course is designed to provide professionals with extensive knowledge to detect cyber security breaches and effectively respond to security incidents. This course will also prepare you for exams 210-250 SECFND: Understanding Cisco Cybersecurity Fundamentals and 210-255 SECOPS: Implementing Cisco Cybersecurity Operations. The CCNA Cyber Operations course covers the critical skills needed to detect and respond cyber incidents.
This 3 days (Weekdays – 8hrs.) OR 3-weeks (Sunday/Saturday) instructor led CCNA CYBER OPERATIONS course is designed to provide professionals with extensive networking knowledge to accomplish their day to day job and CCNA CYBER OPERATIONS certifications. The key to a high success rate is based on the program’s objectives as follows:
- Course contents are based on CCNA CYBER OPERATIONS guidelines
- Dedicated Monitoring to evaluate candidates’ progress
- Extensive hands-on lab exercises
- Regular evaluation
- Industry Experienced Certified instructors
- This module is designed to meet the objective of the CCNA CYBER OPERATIONS program.
- The course is customized keeping in mind the ultimate aim of achieving technology expertise and CCNA CYBER OPERATIONS certification.
- Assigned project manager will manage this program and drive the program from its registration stage to monitoring and tracking of the candidates’ performance.
- The Instructor-led certified course is designed for the CCNA CYBER OPERATIONS candidates with an aim to build theoretical knowledge supplemented by ample hands-on lab exercises.
- 3 weeks or 3 days, of intensive training.
- Courseware includes course kits and other reference material to enable students to prepare for CCNA CYBER OPERATIONS certification exams.
- Optimal balance of theory classes and practical labs every week to ensure maximum absorption of technology by participants.
- Customized tests at the end of course to be attempted by every participant.
- Stringent passing standards with progress report of each participant.
- Facility of Lab on cloud available.(based on booking).
- Repeating of lectures allowed.
Upon completing this course, students will be able to:
The CCNA Cyber Operations course covers the critical skills needed to detect and respond cyber incidents. Upon completing this course, students will have :
- The skills to prepare for more advanced job roles in cyber security operations
- A basic understanding of how a Security Operations Center (SOC) team detects and responds to security incidents
- An understanding of how to protect your organisation’s information from modern threats
- Knowledge of how organisations are detecting and responding to cybercrime, cyberespionage, insider threats, advanced persistent threats and regulatory requirements.
Understanding Cisco Cybersecurity Fundamentals (SECFND 210-250) v1.0
- Network Concepts
- Security Concepts
- Host-based Security Analysis
- Security Monitoring
- Attack Methods
Implementing Cisco Cybersecurity Operations (SECOPS 210-255) v1.0
- Endpoint Threat Analysis and Computer Forensics
- Network Intrusion Analysis
- Incident Response
- Data and Event Analysis
- Incident Handling
Enroll for this course now and get ahead in your career.
- Instructor led online training is an ideal vehicle for delivering training to individuals anywhere in the world at any time.
- This innovative approach presents live content with instructor delivering the training online.
- Candidates will be performing labs remotely on our labs on cloud in presence of an online instructor.
- Rstforum uses microsoft lync engine to deliver instructor led online training.
- Advances in computer network technology, improvements in bandwidth, interactions, chat and conferencing, and realtime audio and video offers unparalleled training opportunities.
- Instructor led online training can helps today’s busy professionals to perform their jobs and upgrade knowledge by integrating self-paced instructor led online training in their daily routines.
- Minimum batch size required for batch is 10 participants in the this course.
- The RST Forum reserves the right to cancel/postpone the class.
- Course schedule will be provided before commencement of the course.
- Certificate of participation will be awarded to participants with a minimum 90% attendance.
- All attendees are to observe the Copyright Law on intellectual properties such as software.
- and courseware from respective vendors.
- The RST Forum reserves the right to include external participants in the program either for the entire course or individual courses.
- The RST Forum reserves the right to change/alter the sequence of courses. RST FORUM published Book would be given at 50% discounted rate to the forum students.