Python Programming Language
Computer programming skills are now becoming part of basic education as these skills are increasingly of vital importance for future job and career prospects. This introduces you to the core components of programming using the Python programming language which is one of the most popular programming languages worldwide.
Course IntroductionPython is a powerful scripting language that can be used to automate system administration, create powerful web pages, develop mobile applications, and more. This course is an introduction to Python and introduces many beginner programming concepts along the way. Python is a widely used general-purpose, high-level programming language. Python supports multiple programming platforms, including object-oriented & functional programming or procedural programming. Python Programming is intended for software engineers, systems analysts, program managers and user support personnel who wish to learn the Python programming language. Online Python Programming Language Training available!
- Course contents are based on PYTHON program guidelines
- Dedicated Monitoring to evaluate candidates’ progress
- Extensive hands-on lab exercises
- Regular evaluation
- Industry Experienced Certified instructors
- The PYTHON module is designed to meet the objective of the PYTHON program.
- The course is customized keeping in mind the ultimate aim of achieving technology expertise and PYTHON certification.
- Assigned project manager will manage this program and drive the program from its registration stage to monitoring and tracking of the candidates’ performance.
- Curriculum is based on PYTHON course outlines.
- The Instructor-led certified course is designed for the PYTHON candidates with an aim to build theoretical knowledge supplemented by ample hands-on lab exercises.
- 5 week or 15 days, of intensive training.
- Courseware includes course kits and other reference material to enable students to prepare for PYTHON certification exams.
- Optimal balance of theory classes and practical labs every week to ensure maximum absorption of technology by participants.
- Customized tests at the end of course to be attempted by every participant.
- Stringent passing standards with progress report of each participant.
- Facility of Lab on cloud available.(based on booking).
- Repeating of lectures allowed.
- To understand why Python is a useful scripting language for developers.
- To learn how to design and program Python applications.
- To learn how to use lists, tuples, and dictionaries in Python programs.
- To learn how to identify Python object types.
- To learn how to use indexing and slicing to access data in Python programs.
- To define the structure and components of a Python program.
- To learn how to write loops and decision statements in Python.
- To learn how to write functions and pass arguments in Python.
- To learn how to build and package Python modules for reusability.
- To learn how to read and write files in Python.
- To learn how to design object‐oriented programs with Python classes.
- To learn how to use class inheritance in Python for reusability.
- To learn how to use exception handling in Python applications for error handling.
- Why Python and where to use it?
- What is Python and history of Python?
- Discussion about Python 2 and Python 3
- Set up Python environment for development
- Discuss about IDE’s like IDLE, Pycharm and Enthought Canopy
- Unique features of Python
- Discussion about unique feature of Python
- Write first Python Program
- Start programming on interactive shell.
- Using Variables, Keywords,
- Taking Built-in Functions help,
- Strings, Different Literals,
- Math Operators and Expressions,
- Writing to the Screen, String Formatting, Command Line Parameters
- Python Identifiers, Keywords and Indentation
- Comments and document interlude in Python
Core Objects and Built-in Functions
- Discussion about installed module s and packages
- Various python built in functions and Getting User Input
- What are variables?
- Python Data Types
- Python Core objects and Functions
- Number, String, List, Dictionaries, Tuple, set, generator, file etc
- Built in modules (Library Functions)
- Number and Math’s, datetime and zip modules
Sequences and File handling
- Condition statements in Python
- Loops and statement in Python
- Python Decorators and Generator
- Python Modules & Packages
- Python Files and Directories manipulations
- Read, write and append files using file objects
- Use various files and directory functions for OS operations
Data Structures, data processing and User Defined Functions
- Access Number/String/List/Dictionaries/Tuple
- Complex Data structures in Python
- Arbitrary data types and their Data Structure
- Python built in function
- Python user defined functions
- Python packages functions
- Defining and calling Function
- The anonymous Functions – Lambda Functions
Object Oriented Python and Exceptional Handling
- Object oriented features
- Understand real world examples on OOP
- Implement Object oriented with Python
- Creating Classes and Objects, Destroying Objects
- Accessing attributes, Built-In Class Attributes
- Inheritance and Polymorphism
- Overriding Methods, Data Hiding
- Overloading Operators
- Python Exceptions Handling
- What is Exception?
- Handling various exceptions using try….except…else
- Try-finally clause
- Argument of an Exception and create self exception class
- Python Standard Exceptions
- Raising an exceptions, User-Defined Exceptions
Regular Expression, Package Installation, Windows spreadsheet parsing and webpage scrapping
- What are regular expressions?
- The match and search Function
- Compile and matching
- Matching vs searching
- Search and Replace feature using RE
- Extended Regular Expressions
- Wildcard characters and work with them
- What is pip, easy_install and Pycharm?
- Set up the environment to install packages?
- Install packages for XLS interface and XLS parsing with Python
- Create XLS reports with Python
- Introduction to web scraping and beautiful soup
- Instructor led online training is an ideal vehicle for delivering training to individuals anywhere in the world at any time.
- This innovative approach presents live content with instructor delivering the training online.
- Candidates will be performing labs remotely on our labs on cloud in presence of an online instructor.
- Rstforum uses microsoft lync engine to deliver instructor led online training.
- Advances in computer network technology, improvements in bandwidth, interactions, chat and conferencing, and realtime audio and video offers unparalleled training opportunities.
- Instructor led online training can helps today’s busy professionals to perform their jobs and upgrade knowledge by integrating self-paced instructor led online training in their daily routines.
Labs on cloud